Medals/Prestige points

• Hello everybody, I have a few questions;

1. Why is there no medal for more than 12 different engines? I am currently playing Rocky Mountains and have collected all 36 engines but it does not earn any prestige?

2. Why is there no medal for owning 50+ engines? My museum is full (125 spaces) plus 25 active spaces are also being used

This is the one that surprises me most!

3. I have researched EVERY engine and EVERY upgrade for EVERY era with no reward. Surely, the main aim of the game is achieved through upgrading engines and then replacing them with bigger and better ones. To have managed to complete them all through collecting countless bonuses, watching thousands of videos, plus research points from quite a few competitions, surely merits some kind of recognition.

Yours views on these points would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

High S Steam

I have researched EVERY engine and EVERY upgrade for EVERY era with no reward.

Ah, my question answered. :thumbsup:. Thank you High S Steam and well done on your achievement. I have always fallen a few points short of doing this, So frustrating. But, now I know there is no point in it so it will never bother me again.

Yes, this most definitely deserves some recognition it is not easy to do.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• Well, it helps you with twocareer achievements. Namely:

• Technical boss
    • Meticulous technician

1. Why is there no medal for more than 12 different engines? I am currently playing Rocky Mountains and have collected all 36 engines but it does not earn any prestige?

These medals were already in the game before the museum was introduced. You had to sell in service engines to make space for the 12 different engines. And medals run only as far as "VII".

2. Why is there no medal for owning 50+ engines? My museum is full (125 spaces) plus 25 active spaces are also being used

Why should there one?