Masters 3: The biggest competition of the Year

• Clash is nice, without the cheating.

But a 3rd MasterCard Final? Meh....

True, Clash! is nice while cheating is not. That's why with each round of Clash! the final results have been cleaned out of achievements and participants who tried breaking the rules.

Will there be a limit on the purchase of gold by one player?

The Rail Nation shop is open with offers just like in regular game worlds, without a cap.

• True, Clash! is nice while cheating is not. That's why with each round of Clash! the final results have been cleaned out of achievements and participants who tried breaking the rules.

The Rail Nation shop is open with offers just like in regular game worlds, without a cap.

Ok, clearly I am not techie enough to figure this out but how can you cheat on a game where all you do is click on the next destination?

• Ok, clearly I am not techie enough to figure this out but how can you cheat on a game where all you do is click on the next destination?

Using a second or even a third accound to try to play against themself. Its easier to win without real opponents. Had the "luck" back in the days during a game where one player was only crashing into me while the other went for the points.

• Ok, clearly I am not techie enough to figure this out but how can you cheat on a game where all you do is click on the next destination?

You sign up simultaneously with 2 accounts (or even 3 as mentioned above). You can easily cancel if you don't get both accounts in the same race. 1 account is used to win, the 2nd account is used to go straight for the 3rd player's home base killing his train and making him start again while your 1st account gets the good.

Guaranteed win every time. It doesn't even need to be a 2nd account, it can be a friend or someone else you made a deal with to alternate wins. Clash has been broken from the start as they don't understand it and underestimate the intelligence of most cheaters to find a way to cheat. The same goes for the RN game of course. Broken ... on top of already being badly broken :(

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• Clash has been broken from the start as they don't understand it and underestimate the intelligence of most cheaters to find a way to cheat.

Or maybe you overestimate the intelligence of cheaters, given the fact that this a foolish way to cheat, since this method is plainly visible for us and all players who tried to get in top ranks using this method get disqualified (and got disqualified in all the years before).

• I saw you guys tried that yes. To some extent. But I highly doubt you got all of them. It was rampant.

And more importantly it still impacted the normal players negatively who encountered these cheaters.

Did they get their points back? no, they didn't so the whole competition was just pure luck, who was able to avoid the cheaters the most. This is not your intention of a fun and fair competition I assume.

Instead of saying you'll go after the cheaters, why not try to understand how they are cheating and make it impossible in the future? Change the rules. Once you register you can not back out or cancel. Or have 3 competitions at the same time and divide the players more randomly, not just according to the exact time of registering. And get rid of the home base destruction thing.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

In the Allstars final, at least the following prestige objectives need to be reached in the individual ranking:

• Intermediate: 300,000 prestige
    • Difficult: 400,000 prestige
    • Hardcore: 500,000 prestige

Salix   Bruno_BF

Well done!

This is great!

• Once you register you can not back out or cancel.

this was already implemented during the previous clash, with retreating it was counted as a played game

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• You sign up simultaneously with 2 accounts (or even 3 as mentioned above). You can easily cancel if you don't get both accounts in the same race. 1 account is used to win, the 2nd account is used to go straight for the 3rd player's home base killing his train and making him start again while your 1st account gets the good.

Guaranteed win every time. It doesn't even need to be a 2nd account, it can be a friend or someone else you made a deal with to alternate wins. Clash has been broken from the start as they don't understand it and underestimate the intelligence of most cheaters to find a way to cheat. The same goes for the RN game of course. Broken ... on top of already being badly broken :(

Well... that explains a lot.

• As mentioned above, cheating gets players disqualified and the ways to cheat are easy for us to see. If someone wishes to do well, better do it right and not cheat.

A couple interesting changes about Masters 3

• The amount of lottery tickets that can be bought per day is limited to 500
    • We changed the chance for instant building finish vouchers in the lottery from 4-5% to 2%
  • The amount of lottery tickets that can be bought per day is limited to 500

500 is way to many

We changed the chance for instant building finish vouchers in the lottery from 4-5% to 2%

than gold is used for instant upgrading

I stays a mastercard server. For me a masters server should be a server with the same chances for everyone and not the big money spenders who buy their win. Or change the name of this server and don't call it "Master". Winning with gold purchases doesn't make you a master player of this game.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• A Masters server with the same set up as PTR with a fixed amount of gold available for the whole round would be a great idea. It would even things out & the true excellence & hard work of the player would be rewarded.

I hope there is no plan to bring that reduction in instant complete bonus frequency to the regular servers though! We have already lost the instant complete from the one per era bonus schedule & a further reduction would be very tedious & slow down the progress significantly. It might also reduce the number of era packages I bought as I would be unlikely to get to the last one in 24hrs in some eras & if everyone is going that slow why waste the gold

Get out of bed - celebrate waking, go to bed - survived another day:thumbsup:

• The Mastres tournament should be held in equal conditions for most players.

It is not possible to play against a player who on day 1 of the game spend 30,000 gold (conditionally) by buying it.

Make restrictions on the purchase of gold, like last year, so that you can buy no more than 2500 or 5000 gold. Competition will grow. There will be more interest and excitement to play.

And so it turns out, the one who will pay more money for gold will win. This is not a tournament of players. This is a purse tournament.