A Master challenge is awaiting for you. Show us your excellent math skills and game knowledge by solving a small riddle we prepared for you.
In a few minutes a cattle competition will start in the city. At the moment you have 3 types of trains at your disposal: a Falcon, a Rhinoceros and a Wild Boar. Imagine you need to run the competition with just one train. You have those 3. Which one will deliver the needed amount of goods fastest?
- Fully researched and equipped Falcon
- Fully researched and equipped Rhinoceros
- Basic Boar (no upgrades)
- In this quest only the speed, tractive force and acceleration are important.
- The requested amount of goods to deliver is 25 tons
- The waiting time in the industry is 20 seconds
- The distance between city and industry is 2 km
- Post your answer in this thread together with the name of your game world (e.g. COM-101 Rocky Mountains) so we know where to send your prize. Only answers with a game world mentioned will take part in the prize draw.
- This thread is moderated, and all answers will be published once the contest is over.
- You can participate in this contest only once, and on one domain.
- Contest runs until 27th of August 2020, 8:00 AM UTC
- Winners will be announced on 28th of August
- 200 Gold and 1 Coupon for Bonus engine upgrade to 10 randomly chosen participants with the correct answer.
- Bonus: Every participant who shares the correct calculation to find the solution will receive a personalized user title on the forum: '"Master of Engines 2020"
Let the Master planning begin!
Your Rail Nation team