not receiving every hour a spotter

• I don't receive all trainspotters, at the moment it happens at NL01 for me. Yesterday during the night I only got 2 spotters which should have been 10 regarding the time I was offline during the night. This night I received 6 instead of 10 spotters. Again I was longer than 10 hours offline.

I play also NL201steam over europe and COM6 fast forward. These servers I had 10 spotters to collect at both days.

It is happening for some time now, first I thought I collected them without paying full attention when I did it. At the moment I'm checking my spotters before collecting.

I asked players of my own asso and the other asso's I play with and some say they see the same, not receiving all spotters.

I did send in a ticket about this issue but again a standard answer. Thank you for reporting we will pass it on. Nothing else, can a DEV take a look at it and make sure it is solved with the big upgrade.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

Edited once, last by ♏︎ Naike ().

• Same things happen with my trainspotters.

I play at 5 servers and I always collect the spotters at the same time when there are 10 spotters at all 5 servers.

And like Naike I am missing some trainspotters from time to time, and it doesn't matter which server. One time I miss a few at NL01, another time at NL201 and so on. And with a little bit of bad luck it happens at more than one server simultaneously.

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

:Train: M1.201 Scandinavia *

* played my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• Has NL01 recently restarted by any chance?

The trainspotters land one per track, so if it's a newly restarted server and you only have 6 tracks laid, then you can only get a maximum of 6 trainspotters.

• Has NL01 recently restarted by any chance?

The trainspotters land one per track, so if it's a newly restarted server and you only have 6 tracks laid, then you can only get a maximum of 6 trainspotters.

Yes NL01 restarted 1.5 week ago.

Naike and I are aware that we need to build (at least) 10 tracks to get 10 trainspotters, so if this would have been the issue, there wouldn't be an issue at all.

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

:Train: M1.201 Scandinavia *

* played my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown: