support (ticket system)

• I already have 2 weeks that I can no longer access the ticket system with my account. So I can no longer see old tickets again.

Is this a bug? Or is this the new policy to have even less contact with players?

wbb.rail-nation.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/30273/

railnationwiki

Mijn signature verwijderen die ik al meer dan een jaar heb, Zonder enig bericht waarom. Vind ik persoonlijk jammer.
    GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• No I have not changed or installed anything at all.

I just get to see the offline support page. Which you can also use if you don't have an account or are not logged in.

But the annoying thing is I can because apparently he does not log in and you can not log in to the support page to get to the old tickets or read answers to tickets.

railnationwiki

Mijn signature verwijderen die ik al meer dan een jaar heb, Zonder enig bericht waarom. Vind ik persoonlijk jammer.
    GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• I have 10 active scenarios. I can log into two of them, but not the remaining 8. This problem started on September 1. Is something wrong with the game?

• I have 10 active scenarios. I can log into two of them, but not the remaining 8. This problem started on September 1. Is something wrong with the game?

If you want to know what's wrong with this game, it'll take a few months for them to tell you the whole list of issues.

railnationwiki

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• Yes, only if you solve it within a few days. Because you have often asked for that permission with other bugs. and then the problem never got solved.

railnationwiki

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• . But when will the problem of mine be solved. We are now 4 weeks further, last week I gave permission to 1 of the developers. and nothing has changed since then. no communication nothing.

And I see you guys having discord conversations on the test server every day and all day. Unfortunately communication is hard to find on the normal servers.

railnationwiki

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• Johanna_BF   Pia_BF   Mollymauk   Salix   Bruno_BF  

So now we are just going to ignore players?

That it may not be resolved 1,2,3, I can still live with that. But the least that can be done from Railnation is to communicate how things are going.

My problem was reported 6 weeks ago. and 1.5 weeks ago here on the forum. And still nothing has happened.

I get the feeling that you just put it aside, and have no intention of resolving it at all.

railnationwiki

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• Hei @остановилсяˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Sorry for the late answer!

I checked it with our support and it seems like the devs from the ticket system needs to fix it because the system doesn't log in your account correct.

It should be enough if you write a new ticket to the support, describing the problem and including your account name and e-mail address.

You can also write messages via the ticket system without being properly logged in.

Hope that will help.

Greetings,

Pia

• But you are the development team, right? So I first have to email country support again, then email Germany again, And then another department will look into it? Do I understand so well?

And for unimportant things you can indeed reach support via a detour.

but important things like players indicate in the game. that doesn't work because the tickets don't arrive or I can't read them xD.

railnationwiki

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

The post was edited 1 time, last by остановилсяˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ().

• But you are the development team, right? So I first have to email country support again, then email Germany again, And then another department will look into it? Do I understand so well?

The developer of the game is Bright Future for which we work. The ticket system is managed by Traviangames. There is an issue for some players that they are not connected correctly to the ticket system when they come from the game. We just recently found out about it.

Just send you ticket and it will through the correct channels so that the bug can be fixed for your account. :)

• So because you don't work together, while bright funture is just a subsidiary of Travian games. And as a bright funture employee you can also report to travian games.

Do I first have to email the Dutch support again, they have to pass them on to the next one, and probably also to the next one. And so we are 2 months further ?,

Because in the way I describe it above, I am still waiting for some 20 answers that were submitted more than a year ago and still have no answer.

railnationwiki

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• So because you don't work together, while bright funture is just a subsidiary of Travian games. And as a bright funture employee you can also report to travian games.

Do I first have to email the Dutch support again, they have to pass them on to the next one, and probably also to the next one. And so we are 2 months further ?,

Because in the way I describe it above, I am still waiting for some 20 answers that were submitted more than a year ago and still have no answer.

All you need to do is write one ticket, no more, no less - with the details mentioned above: account name, description of issue, email address.

We will handle the rest in our end.

• Yes and why can't bright funture tech pass it on to their tech travian games colleagues?

But I will send a ticket again, But what do I get if I am proven right that it has not been resolved in 2 months or I never hear from it again?

but I hope you understand that I'm done with it. no solution after 5/6 weeks. and time and time again you will be referred by or not responded at all.

railnationwiki

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

The post was edited 1 time, last by остановилсяˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ().

• Hey остановилсяˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ, I can imagine that it's frustrating to be forwarded from one support channel to the next. Please trust me and in my expertise that I only want to help you the best way possible. In this case that means sending a ticket through the support system.
    We just recently found a bug that caused the same issue for another player and were able to find it by analysing the metadata in his ticket.

Yes, I could of course forward the issue through all the channels to one of the responsible devs, but I cannot give them all the necessary data they need to fix the issue. There is certain data automatically imbeded in the ticket that is needed. Even if I forwarded it via internal channels, they still might ask you to write a ticket.

The bug will of course be fixed at some point, but I bet you'd like to profit from the workaround we found for individual customers.