Buying trains with gold.

• Does that apply to production series too? Or do you keep those from game to game?

No, all trains you bought or won, except you carreer engine, are gone when the server restarts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Then why buy a train if it is gone later? Its like just giving the makers money for nothing, or like rent. That is not fun. Well thank you for letting me know. So sad. I was going to buy all the trains.

• Then why buy a train if it is gone later? Its like just giving the makers money for nothing, or like rent. That is not fun. Well thank you for letting me know. So sad. I was going to buy all the trains.

You can win the bonus engines in lottery or from competitions in the game, but the bonus engines will only last for the duration of the round where you are playing. Bonus engine Red Kite and/or Primus will come with Full-steam box you can purchase once per round.

Then there are production series as mentioned above by hilti2

When you purchase these, you can change how your engines look like (skins) even if their stats stay the same. The production series will stay unlocked for future rounds once purchased.