How can make more fun Rail Nation`s games?

• Hello all,

We, the players are asked often, every survey on live and the PTR servers: "How much fun do we have playing Rail Nation?" Last year or two years ago was a survey, in wich we was asked, "How can make more fun Rail Nation`s games??" Then I had no idea, what to propose to the RN.

Now I have come some great ideas (two of them I have also proposed last year). That's why I came here on the Forum with this subject. Surely you know the animated movies entitled Ice Age. Each movie begins, ends and has some scenes with the saber-toothed squirrel Scrat, who is obsessed with collecting acorns. Although animation movies, the scenes with Scrat make them more fun.

In my opinion, competition and rivalry are not fun. I remember the stress at work ... Therefore I propose more animation in the Rail Nation games than they currently have.

1:Balloons, airplanes and helicopter could land and take-off near the home cities not only pass by. In Endgame there could be UFOs to land and take-off near cities, especially since there are several places on the map with Nazca Lines. An older player told me that long ago there were UFO flyby cities. However so far I have not seen any, although I am RN member since summer 2017.

2:The researcher may move to the bottom of the screen depending on the progress of research engines, and not just sit in the upper right corner. If such player research first, second or third locomotive, then the researcher could stand under it possibly look from time to time with the laser pointer on the research engine.

These two examples are general animations for each scenario (Classic, American Dreams, Steam over Europe, etc.). In addition there may be other animations, for example:

3:In American Dreams might put the rival`s flags over cities on the map. Flags waving in the wind, smaller or larger, depending on the proportion in which cities are occupied by rivals.

4:In Steam over Europe could be animate special routes where are under construction, wich linking regions of the continent. When a player invests money then a train could crosses and return on the special route.

To me these things are fun, and make me laugh. I will come back with new posts when I have other similar ideas.

I wait to other players ideas and your opinions, those who works at Rail Nation. I am aware that the animations require higher performance from games, but over time could enter them after implementation of HTML5 its entirety.

Thanks for your attention. Have a wonderful day!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :):saint:<3

PS: I think that children should have more ideas on this subject. Let us ask them, showing them how to play Rail Nation …

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lacidd23: Edit the text. ().

• No children. Its not a Childs game. Must be over 18 years. If all the good ideas you have come up with, create more lagg and freezing. Then I choose no lagg and less freezing.