Our chairperson has became inactive

• Wait a while, I think it's 7 days since last log in or since they went "black dot", and then the deputies will have to option to demote the chairman. When I saw it happen the deputy that demotes the old chairman becomes the new chairman.

• Wait a while, I think it's 7 days since last log in or since they went "black dot", and then the deputies will have to option to demote the chairman. ...

That's correct. Although it's a long time ago, I've demoted my Chair who was inactive for 7 days.

... When I saw it happen the deputy that demotes the old chairman becomes the new chairman.

Are you sure?

I thought it would be the highest ranked Deputy who becomes the new Chair...?

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

* playing my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• If I remember correctly I was the highest ranking deputy, but I didnt become chair. But maybe my memory is wrong.

at the moment when a chair becomes inactive a deputy won't change automaticly to chair. I had to ask to it at a SOE server through support to demote the inactive chair.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• You have to wait 7 Days until the Chair shows a solid black dot next to their name.

If there is a deputy within the team, they should then be able to click on the Chair and press demote.

If you experience any issues once the Player has been inactive for 7 days, please contact Support who will be able to help you further.

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• The president logged in so that there was a place for the player, but not the game, you wrote that the board can cancel him only one fact in this board what we are playing now, I am alone, how to cancel him, even tabs, there is nothing to do write == because I know 100% that the president will not be