Clash Bugged

• About three or four days ago I was up 4-0-1 then my internet (not RN) thought Clash! meant Crash! So... it did. All webpages froze for about 2 min and by the time the internet came back up it was in time for me to see the last RG get pick up...

• @Johanna,

Happened again 2x now today, both games completely froze up, couldn't do anything anymore. After 20 seconds, I could briefly move my train but couldn't see where everything was then it just froze again.

I don't even know the result :( Can I ever get these games back?

iMac / Safari, latest version.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• Ouch! Sorry guys!

Speaking of Clash!, for next year you guys should consider changing the points. Right now you have points awarded by the top three places, then the top ten, then the top 100, then the top 1000, the top 10,000 and lastly 50 CE points for everyone who plays.

The problem with this is that the top say 300 players are all pretty good. Yet if you are not in the top 100 you might as well finish at rank 1,000 as you still get 250 CE points. Then when you consider that the lowest rank is only 4938... well all you have to do is log in and you are getting 100 points. In my opinion, CE points should be given to those who compete for the points. Make the spreed smaller, say the top 250 players win 250 points, the top 500 players win 100 points, the top 1000 players win 50 points the top 10,000 win 25 points and no points goes to someone who can't place in the top 10,000.