survey

• what;s the point of the survey when you receive the bonus code you can't enter it or it's out of date

what a con this keeps happening

i won't be wasting time on another one

• I had no problems with redeeming the bonus code

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• what;s the point of the survey when you receive the bonus code you can't enter it or it's out of date

For iOS, it is not possible to enter the bonus code and has to be done via browser or Android versions of the game.

If the bonus code says it is out of date, please make sure you wrote it exactly as it should be written. 'CODE-123' does not work as 'code-123' (not a real code btw.)

You can always contact the game support if the code still cannot be redeemed (attach the code in your message and tell you received it from a survey), and we can add the bonus manually.

• For iOS, it is not possible to enter the bonus code and has to be done via browser or Android versions of the game.

If the bonus code says it is out of date, please make sure you wrote it exactly as it should be written. 'CODE-123' does not work as 'code-123' (not a real code btw.)

You can always contact the game support if the code still cannot be redeemed (attach the code in your message and tell you received it from a survey), and we can add the bonus manually.

Samisu, I don't understand what you are saying here. In order to help us understand better could you re-post that with a brand new code that does work?

Thanks a bunch ;)

FYI, if you type the codes in correctly they will work and to the best of my knowledge there is no expiration date. I have saved codes for months until the right game came around to cash them in on.

• Samisu, I don't understand what you are saying here. In order to help us understand better could you re-post that with a brand new code that does work?

Thanks a bunch ;)

:D Nice try!

There are two codes active at the moment via YouTube, expiring in 3 days. Some codes are valid longer than others and this is usually mentioned in the campaign. From surveys I'm not sure what the expiration date is or is there even one.

Paste the code in notepad, remove space at the beginning, copy and try again.