Can't buy engines?

• I can't open the 'buy engine' screen today; I just get a blank screen. Everything else loads up fine, but not that page.

Just me, or is it a server/wider issue?

Please contact customer support, they will be able to help you with this.
    It is a known issue for a very specific situation and they have a workaround in place to assist you.

• Can it be the same issue? I have 5 free slots and I want to buy a Talos (4 spots engine) passenger train. I have the cash but a message states i can't buy this engine due to lack of free slots.

Thanks

• Seems this wasn't solved in an update since I have the same issue happening right now. Much easier to post the solution here instead of wasting an extra day with no engines running.

• Seems this wasn't solved in an update since I have the same issue happening right now. Much easier to post the solution here instead of wasting an extra day with no engines running.

The international servers will get the update tomorrow and on Thursday. So far only RU and DE servers have been updated.
    The solution is to contact the support team, so they can implement the workaround for you as you cannot do it yourself.

Do you have enough space to buy new engines? If your total owned engines (active and stored at the museum) reached the maximum you can't buy new trains.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Cannot buy engines on US 102. Yes have room for 11 since I sold all of mine to buy new ones. Only one running for over a day is the career engine. Whenever I try and buy new engines it stays the black screen not loading the buy pages.

Also I can still buy fine on M20 and COM202