Clash as a regular playable game between members of the same corporation

• Clash! is a very nice in between game that many of us welcome during the masters. But how fun would it be when we can play this game everyday but only with our fellow corporation members?

For example 3-5 games a day, weekly ranking between corp members and the top 3 get a small prize for their effort.

Prizes could be anything from a little prestige to a few lottery tickets for example. Nothing big but worth your while.

• I like where you are going with this but I don't think a corporation has enough players to really do this. Perhaps for the server?

Also, I am guilty of coming off RN breaks specially to play Clash! and only play Master's because I have to log in for Clash! anyway. Put Clash up throughout the year and I probably will end up playing more RN. Come to think of it, don't put Clash up throughout the year, I spend too much time here as it is!

• I also came back just for clash! this year.

But while I love it when it is there, I do think the main reason we love it, is because it doesn't stay the whole year.

We would get bored after a few months I suppose.

Maybe get it back more often (Christmas, new scenarios, Easter, ...), but not permanently.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

Likely coming back for clash!

• I like where you are going with this but I don't think a corporation has enough players to really do this. Perhaps for the server?

Maybe one corporation is too small indeed, the whole server might be an idea.

But while I love it when it is there, I do think the main reason we love it, is because it doesn't stay the whole year.

Perhaps you are right, maybe not.. only one way to find out. I think having clash throughout the year in a smaller competition like server or corporation and once in a big competition together with the Masters might add the extra value. And as rounds stop and start weekly or biweekly you can easily opt-out one or more rounds.

• I agree with you there, although I do think Clash! two or three times throughout the year would not be overkill.