About transferring gold

• Sorry about a stupid question but never done this before..:D

If I want to transfer gold to my current game world, it can be from the same country for example from Romanian game world to another? How does this work with All Stars game worlds? I have never transferred gold and I actually don't know how it works :D If the game round is over, can I transfer my remaining gold wheverer I want?

• 276/5000

Hi, this is explained on the tab options - convert gold. I play on a Czech server and the translation would be quite lengthy. There is enough.

In short: only another server of the same country can be converted to gold, and the conversion will cancel the character on the current server. With gold you will also transfer a plus account.

• Sorry about a stupid question but never done this before..:D

If I want to transfer gold to my current game world, it can be from the same country for example from Romanian game world to another? How does this work with All Stars game worlds? I have never transferred gold and I actually don't know how it works :D If the game round is over, can I transfer my remaining gold wheverer I want?

It's an often asked question: How does gold transfer in case of special servers.

With Allstars, you will find this information from the lobby: Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

Question: What happens with my remaining Gold and Plus Account after the tournament?

Answer: You can collect them both after the end of the tournament (elimination from the qualification or after the final) in any game world.

• If you participated in the public test and the survey connected to it and provided all the necessary data there correctly, the gold is automatically assigned to your live account. This has not happened yet, so no worries you haven't received anything yet, that's normal.