The Game Rules have been updated

• Another trick I will do for a competition is to see how long my trains take to make a trip. Then before it is time to send them but in the window for others to send their trains I will start randomly investing to throw the times off for others. This will cause people from a corporation with a majority who are attempting to time their trains so that they hit the city just as the completion starts to now have a shorter time meaning the trains they just sent now arrive too early. It is one of my favorite tricks ;)

• How about adding a post that describes all the various scoring? How prestige is determined for industry investment, city goods delivery, etc.
    How regional points are determined? How association points are determined?

I've seen lots of this information in various forum threads, but nothing like a complete reference that can be kept up to date as things change.

• And then you have corps who for several rounds harass every other team in their region (europe map) , create multi accounts to always have Mayor/President, but they can keep up with it.

The rules it self I have no problem with, but unfortunately all mods are not doing a good job or being biased. I reported once a player for sending me abuse. The mod reported that a link to YouTube is allowed, which is stated in the rules. But if the mod looked at the content of the link inside YouTube, he/she would see the insult. Then funnily enough I got overheated and sent a few messages several months later, and got a penalty from the same Mod. The content of what I wrote, was probably somewhere like 0,1% as severe as the one that didn’t get banned when I reported. (Not the same opponents here to make that clear.)

So a training course for mods might be in order here.

Also regarding rule for language, I have experienced on an English only server, an end game call made in Turkish

• We do not punish players when they get reported, we punish them if they are guilty.
    This new rules changes nothing about that.
    So no need to worry about people mass reporting you, that changes nothing, regardless of this rule.

even if it is proved and obvious, with so many evidences I (we-arond 8-9 players) described several times, IF A PLAYER PAY TO TRAVIAN 1500-2000$ / ROUND you close the eyes and you do not punish in this case (for example) multiaccounters. And yes, all proved, including his words from account 1 signed with the name of account 2 on public forum. ALL PROVES and no action against them.

WHY THE RULES doesn't apply for players who pay to travian for gold?

• WHY THE RULES doesn't apply for players who pay to travian for gold?

They do apply. We make absolutely no difference between someone who pays, no matter how much, and someone who doesn't.
    Supporters don't even have access to the overall spendings of a player, they couldn't even consider this factor if they wanted to.

In case you don't believe this and think "No, Travian/BF is greedy, you only care about money", let me tell you this: Toxic players are one of the most important factors that cause "churn" (i.e. players leaving the game for good). The damage one toxic player can do by driving away multiple other (potentially paying) customers easily exceeds what he pays himself. So even if we would only care about money, it would not be wise to let payer wreck havoc without consequences.

Toxic players often like to boast how they can't get banned for some nonsensical reason like "I payed money" or "I know the CEO". Don't believe their nonsense. The same rules apply to everyone.

• They do apply. We make absolutely no difference between someone who pays, no matter how much, and someone who doesn't.
    Supporters don't even have access to the overall spendings of a player, they couldn't even consider this factor if they wanted to.

In case you don't believe this and think "No, Travian/BF is greedy, you only care about money", let me tell you this: Toxic players are one of the most important factors that cause "churn" (i.e. players leaving the game for good). The damage one toxic player can do by driving away multiple other (potentially paying) customers easily exceeds what he pays himself. So even if we would only care about money, it would not be wise to let payer wreck havoc without consequences.

Toxic players often like to boast how they can't get banned for some nonsensical reason like "I payed money" or "I know the CEO". Don't believe their nonsense. The same rules apply to everyone.

What i don't understand is:

Why is there no possibility for a town to ban a player that plays against everybody. Like when 50-60 Player agree that he plays the game wrong to ban him.

• What i don't understand is:

Why is there no possibility for a town to ban a player that plays against everybody. Like when 50-60 Player agree that he plays the game wrong to ban him.

It's simple!

Because that doesn't mean that this player is doing something wrong according to the rules of the game. :)

• Salix,

What do you have to say if a player is writing in public forum some messages on different topics and at the end he signs with the other account name.

After this, the player send a message to the president to delete messages from ‘Workers’ topic and another created topic.

This player missed recalculation for both accounts, for 3 months, with exactly the same amount of minutes. Every time, no matter the hour in day or night. Many other evidences.

Can anything else than his words be more powerful when judging this situation?

do not tell me he’s not multiaccount

i want to understand this rule.
    1.1. Each player is only allowed to possess and play one account per game world

• He's not multiaccount, he´s a father that when he wakes up in the middle of the nigth to go to the toilet wakes up the entire family to check their trains, I even think that guys goes outside to wake up the dog and cat too to check their trains too... :):):)

• Rmtc, seriously. I want to receive a serious answer from cm’s.

When he does this multiple months in a row ...

Not necessary to say he was part of a team banned for 2 years at a time. Now he is back; only because he buy gold to have best trains in 10 mins@era change he is accepted against 1.1 RULE OF

THE GAME!!!!

• If you don't understand.

You will not receive any real answer.

There will be something twisted like an answer.

And these players will continue to play undisturbed.

Unfortunately.

• sadly yes, there is way to less done with bot accounts, multi accounts and password sharing.

I encouter the same problem now, a multi account asso which can proceed as if nothing wrong is done. Reporting doens't help at all. I did it, the ticket is openend and closed in one go.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• But the problem is much bigger.

Those players you see with multi-accounts can't really be kicked out.

Now you see them because they are careless.

If the measures become stricter.

They will become cautious and inconspicuous.

But they will continue to play with many accounts.

This is the inevitable reality.

The only reliable method to combat them is biometric identification.

But this will not happen for many reasons.