Clash suicide players

• It is still an issue that multi accounters can que themselfes for suicide low level player against the opponent..

pls run the IP scan soon its not really fun when you get a couple of these in a row :(

perhaps make the game map a star next time instead of triangle so more players are in each race and will avoid this type of exploit and kill joy

• It's not an IP scan, it's a bit more elaborate than that. But anyway, don't worry, any player who tries to win a top position in Clash! with unfair methods will be sorted out and sanctioned.

• It's not an IP scan, it's a bit more elaborate than that. But anyway, don't worry, any player will who tries to win a top position in Clash! with unfair methods will be sorted out and sanctioned.

I guess he is complaining about the ones that destroy your points, rather than the ones that might be cheating to get max points.

But Psycadelius you shouldn't worry too much about those suicide-bombers. It's the same for everyone. We all run into one from time to time (got 1 just 2 days ago, he got lucky 3 times to have goods next to him, then suicided into me to keep me 3rd while the other was happy getting 1st).

1 out of 50 games is annoying, but it's not that game-changing (well I would have loved getting those 8 additional points, but it shouldn't matter at the end).

Just remember his tag, and wait for a few minutes before doing your other games if you encounter one.

Just hoping I won't encounter one of those suicide-bombers when the x5 is active.

But I know after last year that RN does a great job at finding cheaters and removing them from the rankings, so I believe they will do the same this year ;)

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

Likely coming back for clash!

• what's more annoying is when you start at the red side 9 out of 10 times your chances are the weakest. Most goods appear better for the yellow and blue sides

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Agree, although I did have a first today. Had a player in the red position, I was in the blue, that would make a beeline from his base to mine, crash, repeat, and continued to do so until there was no way to catch up to blue. Found that to be an interesting tactic.

• Agree, although I did have a first today. Had a player in the red position, I was in the blue, that would make a beeline from his base to mine, crash, repeat, and continued to do so until there was no way to catch up to blue. Found that to be an interesting tactic.

Yeah I've had one like that too yesterday. Managed to just barely win. When I understood what he was doing, I had to make sure I was cutting him just before he destroyed me, and the other gave me the win when we were tied 9-9 and he realized what was happening. Got lucky though.

And had another a few days ago.

Would definitely be interesting to know the stats per colour for each player, agreed. I don't pay that much attention to that since I tend to score 1st more often than not, but I haven't seen any pattern this year.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

• Precisely.
    I think it's important to understand the difference between the big picture, defined by the law of big numbers and statistics and an individual game. Clash! overall, the big picture of it, is essentially perfectly balanced. Each side will win roughly 33,3% of the matches on the long run. However that does not at all mean that an individual match can not be unbalanced. It's random after all and that includes the possibility that you get extremely lucky or extremely unlucky in an individual match. That's not in contradiction to the general fairness of the game.

So my recommendation to guard yourself from being angry about "bad luck" is focus on the big picture. Play as skillfully as you can in every individual match, regardless of how Fortuna favours you (or not) and in the big picture, your performance will benefit you, regardless of those unlucky matches.
    Doesn't just apply to Clash! but to essentially all competetive games or sports that have a certain aspect of randomness that gets compensates by the law of big numbers.

• If a player decides to kill the other guy close to taking the lead... im ok with that.. big part of tactic

my proble is when i face another rank 100 + player and the 3rd player is rank 10.000

thios rank 10.000 player does not collect point at any time.. only direct suicide ( level one carrier player)

when you then hit this rank 100 player again in another que.. he keeps leaving and comes abackk.. suddnly with this same level 1 suicde player..

the problem is that one player is allowed to have multiple accounts as long as he does not add them to the same game world.... but he can que himsefl in clash and secure easy points for his main profile !!!!

Fix it fast pls

• He will be removed from the rankings for that, don't worry ;)

They removed a few last year, including the one that was first before they checked.

And yeah I understood who you were talking about, I've had the same rank 1000 to rank 3000 guys that target you non-stop, except for sometimes doing a 1-track detour to get an easy good and get more points than you.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

• He will be removed from the rankings for that, don't worry ;)

They removed a few last year, including the one that was first before they checked.

And yeah I understood who you were talking about, I've had the same rank 1000 to rank 3000 guys that target you non-stop, except for sometimes doing a 1-track detour to get an easy good and get more points than you.

it still hurts alot of players if they wait to long to take action

• it still hurts alot of players if they wait to long to take action

I agree with you but I don't think there is a way to replace what was lost in terms of individual points. It happened to me once so far this year. I think it has happened to all players towards the top of the rankings. In terms of averages it all works out towards the end.

• i know there is no way.. but one could be made....

lets say one player fails to collect even 5 points because all it does is suiced another so 3rd player can win easy or something like that... killing only one couler player could also become a rematch... many ways to avoid cheating...

his will make the multi accounts very hard to play as they need to collect points and kill them selfes instead of direct to my base

i was top 10 first 6 days until i hit this guy twice in a row and his multi account suicide... rematches could be one way along with perhaps other good ideas like more players in a star instead of a triangle could also make the case not such a big thing...

• But there is the rub. Someone won that match and it would not be fair for them to give up those points for a re-match. Nor would it be fair for you to get to run again for a possible better outcome. The best solution is to identify the players who make a history of suicide only runs and give them a lifetime ban from Clash!

• they guy won 10-2-0 because he had a multiaccount.. any rematch will not affect him as he will be banned later the suicider is also not caring as it is an extra player level 1 that is only used fordestroying endgames,

the 3rd player. me would not mind if a real game became a rematch because certain factors like zero points... one couler killing etc would cause that rematch

how many times have you played a game not collecting points at all and only hitting one couler of player ;-)

are you one of those guys since you dont like the rematch idea ^^

• The best solution is to identify the players who make a history of suicide only runs and give them a lifetime ban from Clash!

Not only a lifetime ban for the clash but all Travian games. Cheaters with the clash game cheat also during the regular games.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Not at all, depending on the time of day I am ranked from the top ten to as low as around 250. That alone should tell you that I play every game to win. Suicide players? I just had one today. He collected one or two RG on the entire round and nose dived for my line every time he took off. My line, not my base. The other guy? Unlikely that he was involved at all. The time you talk about, maybe they were working together, maybe they were not.

No, the difference is that I don't like complaining for the sake of complaining or to promote myself. I recognize that the problems we are talking about are problems faced by every player. I also recognize that it is an unfair burden to place upon Travian to hunt down every cheater and then to allow a rematch for the players who lost to a cheater. From my old army days we had a rule about complaints. If you bring a complaint forward, you had better have a solution. Else wise it is not worth listening to. If your solution includes self promotion, then it again isn't worth much either.