Worker auctions

• I've thought of a different idea for worker auctions - maybe they could work more like the licence auctions. So you place a bid and can see that you/your association has bid and you can see that other associations have bid. But you can't see the amount bid by any other associations. This gets rid of the painful process of sniping, when sometimes bids don't register in the last couple of seconds or else other associations can see your bid and work out how much they need to put to outbid you, this way, its a level playing field, rivals know you have bid, but have no idea if you're bidding 10k or 10M & you don't lose the initiate by bidding early.

• I agree the worker auction system should be reviewed. Many associations try to bid in the last 5 seconds of an auction to surprise their opponents. This puts a heavy workload on the servers and I have also experienced that last second bids were not registered properly even though they were done on time.

There are 10 types of people in this world:

Those who understand binary and those who don't

• isn't bidding in the last moment the aim of all auctions?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I've thought of a different idea for worker auctions - maybe they could work more like the licence auctions. So you place a bid and can see that you/your association has bid and you can see that other associations have bid. But you can't see the amount bid by any other associations. This gets rid of the painful process of sniping, when sometimes bids don't register in the last couple of seconds or else other associations can see your bid and work out how much they need to put to outbid you, this way, its a level playing field, rivals know you have bid, but have no idea if you're bidding 10k or 10M & you don't lose the initiate by bidding early.

Nah, that is the joy of an auction. I first started working auctions as a kid and still go to them to this day. It doesn't matter if you are dealing with a silent auction, an online auction, or a live auction. Auctions are just as much about emotions as they are about the goods being sold. Sniping is fun, losing a snipe is not. I vote for no change.

• I like sniping. Sniping helps active teams and active players just as it should. Doubt it puts that much more server load since not that may players actually bother to snipe and most that do were online anyway.

• I agree the worker auction system should be reviewed. Many associations try to bid in the last 5 seconds of an auction to surprise their opponents. This puts a heavy workload on the servers and I have also experienced that last second bids were not registered properly even though they were done on time.

What server are you playing on now?