100% reliability

• What happens when a train has 100% reliability? I'm not sure which engines can achieve this, but it's at least the career engine and the red kite. Does the condition not decay?

three trains can get a 100% reliability, the career engine, red kite and dragonfly. If they are at 100% there is no decay and they stay at 100%.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Different people have different takes on the CE, but when I saw how the repair cost was killing me in the early rounds I made it a point to push it up to 100% reliability before pushing the rest of the stats up. To this day I like that decision.

• three trains can get a 100% reliability, the career engine, red kite and dragonfly. If they are at 100% there is no decay and they stay at 100%.

So no matter the age (of the red kite and dragonfly), if you upgrade them to 100% they always stay at 100%? So for example I got the red kite in the first era and when I upgrade it in the third era to have 100% reliability it’s no detriment?

• So no matter the age (of the red kite and dragonfly), if you upgrade them to 100% they always stay at 100%?

Yes. But to be 100 percent exact the engine health will stay at the same level. You may have to service the engine one last time after you upgraded the reliability to 100%.

It doesn't matter when you buy the upgrade.