Four workers NOW!!

• Seems to me the simple solution, and one RN should like, is to leave the number of workers a corporation is able to freely own/bid on as is with no changes. Then you add a 4th worker slot only unlockable by opening it with gold. This way players get the 4th worker and RN has another way for players to spend down their gold. A win win for all!

• Nope, that's why I said theoretically ;)

In theory:

Before HQ reaches level 7 (or 8, don't know for sure) buy the 2nd and 3rd workerspots for 50 Gold.

Then level your HQ to level 13 but make sure you don't have more than 1 worker at a time in the meanwhile.

As soon as your HQ reaches level 13 your association will have your 5 workerspots available...

Now the only thing to do is spend (probably) a lot of money within one day :D

(As soon as your association hires its 4th worker you need to hire the 5th asap, if one of the 4 workers is gone before the 5th is hired, the 5th workerspot will become the 4th workerspot.)

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: COM401 Einstein :engine1:

The post was edited 2 times, last by «DSnepke™» ().

• I don't think that would work, but it would be interesting to test. My theory, and that's all it is, is that once you purchase the gold slot for the first HQ, it will not allow you to purchase a new gold slot until the first one is used.

• I don't think that would work, but it would be interesting to test. My theory, and that's all it is, is that once you purchase the gold slot for the first HQ, it will not allow you to purchase a new gold slot until the first one is used.

If this is true, my theory won't work indeed...

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

• Yeah the question is, can you (before level 7) purchase the 2 extra gold slots already.

Should be easy enough to test. Having enough players standing by to join and donate for the quick run up from level 6 to level 13 is another story but possible I guess.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• Yeah the question is, can you (before level 7) purchase the 2 extra gold slots already.

Should be easy enough to test. Having enough players standing by to join and donate for the quick run up from level 6 to level 13 is another story but possible I guess.

Offcourse I needed to test this myself, so I started on a server, opened my own association and purchased the 2nd and 3rd slot so that part worked fine :thumbsup::D

Since the server is near its EG it won't be possible to get enough players and 5 workers to prove my theory any further right now...

It is possible to have 5 workers in way written in post earlier. Confirmed with support.

• Nice, now there should be some sort of bonus that goes to the first person to post a screenshot of this in Forums! Would be an interesting competition!

Not only the person who posted the screenshot, but maybe to all players joining and helping the "winning" association..?

(If I'm correct you'll need 18 players to get HQ to level 13)

And offcourse a small bonus for the person who brought up this theory ;)

• I think workers should be removed from the game, would make the game more balanced and you would see a major change in the game dynamics. Top associations would lose that competitive edge over the other players in the game. As it stands now, it's just a bonus for the top Associations to remain at the top.

Make up for the loss of workers in other ways, such as lowering building costs/construction times by xx% and giving a small % in the way each worker gave a bigger one. In the case of workers that gave extra $ for goods, boost the licenses some to make up for that particular good.

As I said, as it stands right now, it's very imbalanced. We have people jumping from Association to Association to get that edge cause they can't beat out the top associations bidding power. Which is just slowly driving people from the game, or FORCING people to join that top association in order to be competitive.

• You will get an interesting balance if there can be only one worker :)

• You will get an interesting balance if there can be only one worker :)

or less, the top asso's will buy workers and dismiss them again so noone else gets them. That happens already.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• or less, the top asso's will buy workers and dismiss them again so noone else gets them. That happens already.

But if they want to do this they have to give up using workers 8o

(Cos you will not be able to buy Worker if you already have one)

• But if they want to do this they have to give up using workers 8o

(Cos you will not be able to buy Worker if you already have one)

They don't have to give up using them. They can use them while they have them then cut bait to get the next one. It's already happening so it wouldn't do much to balance the game, not as much as removing them altogether would do. People that spend $$ will still spend it to get that advantage, but everyone else would be on equal footing.