Platform X - All your questions!

• Jak se počítá aktivní hráč? Existuje nějaký limit pro doručení do města? Například 1 000 tun denně a poté se zaregistrujete jako aktivní? Nebo - stačí 5 tun? Pak to ztratí smysl, každý hráč přinese 5 tun, aby hru znesnadnil. A pokud přináší zboží, které není nutné pro rozvoj města?

Počítá se to jako aktivní, i když dováží cestující? A pokud přiveze cestující, kteří nejsou potřeba (dodávka je připravena zelená)?

Pokud existuje podobná otázka, pak jsem ji nenašel.

Sorry for my English..

Good questions, but with this, i have lots of questions too...

Someone said that the active person at the Finals is someone who was online within 24 hours and brought the required goods to the city within 60 minutes. (Abroš asked the passengers) ..

1) So does goods that are already green count or not? Because it is actually in demand by the city.

2) it was said that active recalculations every 60 minutes .. Simply put, who drove the last hour ,, required goods ,,, affects the stock of the upcoming set, hey?

Or is it meant that only people who delivered something to the whole set are recalculated?

3) this question was already there but I didn't find the answer ... Will we see the active players anywhere during the Final?

• the advantage of the current one is that it's calculatable, if you're defining the tonnage of a 12-good set by the amount of people driving any good in the past hour - can surely be manipulated somehow to the point where you can just create easy sets, as long as the drivers have discipline (&back to the point where you can finish goods before the city consumption hits)

Yes, the system can be manipulated in both positive and negative directions.

This creates interesting challenges.

• How is the active player counted? Is there a limit for delivery to the city? For example, 1,000 tons per day and then you register as active? Or - is 5 tons enough? Then it loses its meaning, each player brings 5 tons to make the game more difficult. And if it brings goods that are not needed for the development of the city?

Is it counted as active even if it imports passengers? And if it brings passengers that are not needed (delivery is ready- green) ?

If there is a similar question, then I did not find it.

According to the preliminary information I have:

- 1 ton of delivery of any goods is enough to count the player as active (no limit for the day)

- carrying passengers are counted as active

• 1) So does goods that are already green count or not? Because it is actually in demand by the city.

According to the preliminary information I have:

- each good/passenger delivered to the city is counted

3) this question was already there but I didn't find the answer ... Will we see the active players anywhere during the Final?

As now - in the right corner of the city info is written the number of active players.

• That was in the first final on PTR.

As far as I know, we will have changes in the second round on PTR.

So just add 1 ton and I'm active! So then I do not understand the significance of the measure. Nothing has changed. X(

• Endgame:

What will happen to deliveries to cities that are not TOP 10?

Will prestige be paid, when the game is over?

Will prestige from reducing waiting time in the city and Megacity, when the game is over?

• Endgame:

What will happen to deliveries to cities that are not TOP 10?

Will prestige be paid, when the game is over?

Will prestige from reducing waiting time in the city and Megacity, when the game is over?

If the cities level, you get Prestige for all 4 goods. If they don't level, you won't get any Prestige.

• If the cities level, you get Prestige for all 4 goods. If they don't level, you won't get any Prestige.

This is a normal game (1 - 6 Era). Is endgame different? In the Endgame I get prestige for the reduced waiting time from all metropolises. For normal game. Here too (PlatformX ) ?

I understand correctly, that after the start of the Endgame, if I do not level up in the city, there is not point in going there and it is better to go to the metropolis?

• This is a normal game (1 - 6 Era). Is endgame different? In the Endgame I get prestige for the reduced waiting time from all metropolises. For normal game. Here too (PlatformX ) ?

I understand correctly, that after the start of the Endgame, if I do not level up in the city, there is not point in going there and it is better to go to the metropolis?

In a normal game, you'll get Prestige at night and when the city levels for the good, that is away.

I think, you get the prestige for waiting time, wenn the endgame is finish, but I am not very sure of it.

And yes, there is no use to deliver anything to city 11 - 50. You'll get only money for the deliverings but no prestige, because they won't level anymore.

• Active player calculation for Set 1 in EG - Can be based on the number of people who set that city as Home city. Everyone wants the Home city medals.

Further set tonnage can be based on previous set delivered players

• Active player calculation for Set 1 in EG - Can be based on the number of people who set that city as Home city. Everyone wants the Home city medals.

For the victory of your hometown you get 10,000 PP.

If you are connected to the city only 5000 PP.

Many players will sacrifice 5,000 PP to win the city they play for.

Unfortunately, this +5000 PP is not motivating.

* when you reach 30 victories in your hometown - career points are also not motivating.

This idea was discussed with the developers and was rejected for this reason.

• I think that RN needs to be very careful of how they move forward with this. I suspect about half the people who play here would prefer the prestige to be counted only when a city or factory levels up and half the players would dislike that style of play preferring the current style instead. The risk RN runs is that if they try to implement this to all games they stand to lose a lot of players who will find something geared a bit more towards completion and not simply FarmVille with trains. Perhaps the best solution is to create a third version for people to play and let people chose which maps/gameworlds they want to play on. For all those who like FarmVille with trains they could opt to play on that server. For those who prefer the classic game, it would remain. Those looking for more confrontation could go to the American map and those looking for a huge network with regional play could go to the Europe map.

• Agreed, this is abusable :)

In fact determining 1st set WH size is the only problem.

For next sets WH can be scaled purely on last set speed - let's say golden standard is 8h per set, then if 1st set is closed in 6 hours, next 2nd WH should be 1.33*WH_1S. So the number of active players and 1ton cheats will no longer matter ;)

This would also eliminate the second balancing coefficient in consumption (progress speed), thus consumption can be removed at all during EG. In fact consumption itself presents a huge balancing problem for EG ;)

My 5c :)

Gambei

• @Gambei i see a balancing problem rising if you remove the consumption which is the only help for smaller cities to catch up - also it would just massively improve the abusing potential of the "we define the tonnage of a new set based on the haulers of the past hour" because you can actually park with most drivers if they listen to the calls.

-edit-

since we're at the topic consumption - doesn't the new rule benefit larger cities more than smaller ones simply because if a 50 driver city adds 50 drivers on top of a 300 driver city, it's an increase of 1/6, but if 50 of the 300 drivers add on top of the 50 driver city, then the 50 driver city has an in increase of 6/6 in terms of "active EG drivers *cough*"

if the 300 driver city also throws 100% of it's drivers onto the 50 driver city (like the 50 driver city did on the 300 driver city), then the increase would be 36/6 already.