Platform X - All your questions!

• Is this a bug? Or new feature of Platform X?

How to switch back the original message system? This mobile version clearly not suitable for PC tyvm.

Samisu

Looks like you disabled "centered windows" (don't know how exactly its called in english). You can change it under

options -> display options

• Looks like you disabled "centered windows" (don't know how exactly its called in english). You can change it under

options -> display options

Oh my thank you! Problem solved, never though the option is right under my eye bows.

• Hi, did you hear from somewhere that Platform X would be a browser-only game world?

PX is like any other special server we've had so far like Origin Journey, just with a different theme. Meaning, you will have access to your PX game world both on mobile and browser, just like on any other server.

I have an Android - I could not get started on the platform game from my cell / I am a truck driver and when not home , my cell is my only way / I was able to start game on my laptop at home but tomorrow I have to go back out on the road - how do I access the platform game on my cell

• I understand from players on my team who are in a similar position that once you have made the initial entry Platform X will appear in your game worlds in the usual way. You should not have any problem accessing it.

• I understand from players on my team who are in a similar position that once you have made the initial entry Platform X will appear in your game worlds in the usual way. You should not have any problem accessing it.

It has not showed up on my app that I use to play the game on my cell / ok problem solved - I just updated my app on my cell and it is there

• Why is this game so sluggish? It takes seconds to get a response after pushing any button. This X game is the worst its ever been.

Is it a problem with certain platforms? I just lost a player for the reason "too much lag", but, I am a PC/Google user and have had no problems with lag other than the irritating ones which occur on my other servers too.

• Hello dear Salix,

I can not redeem bonus cod on the COMM401 Rosen server.

I tried several times, but never succeeded. Why?

Thanks for your answer. Have a nice evening!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :):saint:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lacidd23: Edit the text. ().

• Yeah, this is a known bug. Copy-Pasting longer codes doesn't work right now, they have to be typed. For shorter codes it's still working.

Salix, what do you mean by a longer code and a shorter code? Could you give us a few examples so we know what you are talking about?

I can imagine Salix is meaning something like this:

Longer code (eg. via email after survey)

63557a07-2dc7-6e95-c67f-66762f082f27

Shorter code

RN-Take-Care

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: