Platform X - All your questions!

• To meet the status of an inactive player in a given city, is it necessary to meet both conditions or does a player become inactive if he does not meet at least one condition?

Active status is given if you meet both criteria at the same time.

You are inactive in a certain city if you do not meet even one criterion.

• Just to be sure, even if I am online but didn't hauled anything in the past hour, I am not counted as an active member.

Yes, for the EG it is so. For normal play the period is 24 hours.

Normal Game: 24 h

Endgame: 1h

*EG: But the number of active players does not directly affect the tonnage. Because the tonnage is determined when opening a new set.

• Hmm, it affects the consumption.

But isn't the tonnage calculated each hour?

• Yes, this only affects consumption.

But not for the tonnage.

The tonnage is determined by the number of active players when a new set opens. And the rest of the time is not affected by the number of active players.

• Long code didn't work and the short code is old, we are going to need fresh examples ;)

The long code was a (presumable personal) code I got via email after participating in a survey so I changed a few numbers, so this can't be abused :D

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

* playing my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• The long code was a (presumable personal) code I got via email after participating in a survey so I changed a few numbers, so this can't be abused :D

LOL well that defeats the purpose of this thread. The intent is to get Rail Nation to post a new code for all of use to use ;)

By the way, posting codes on Facebook is nice but keep in mind that in America Facebook has banned some people for political reasons. I myself was kicked off facebook four years ago for posting too many political postings. As such I cannot see any codes posted on facebook.

• LOL well that defeats the purpose of this thread. The intent is to get Rail Nation to post a new code for all of use to use ;)

By the way, posting codes on Facebook is nice but keep in mind that in America Facebook has banned some people for political reasons. I myself was kicked off facebook four years ago for posting too many political postings. As such I cannot see any codes posted on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/railnationint

People who do not use Facebook or have accounts there should still be able to view our posts.

• Composition: 100% cotton.

I'm sorry, but I'm even more confused. You answered me that both conditions must be met, ie that I must not be online for 3 days and drive to the city for 24 hours, or in EG I must not be online for the last 24 hours and drive to the city for the last hour so that I am not led in the city as an active player and then you answer the question whether it is enough not to deliver anything to the city for 24 hours or not to deliver anything in EG in the last hour, while I can be online. So how clear it is. When is a player in the city he has connected considered inactive?

• The game has conditions for "active player" in a city!

"Inactive player" - any player who does not meet the conditions for an "active player"

Conditions for "active player" in a city

Normal Game: Online within the last 72 hours and has delivered goods in the last 24 hours

Endgame: Online within the last 24 hours and has delivered goods in the last 1 hour

* Endgame

! The number of active players does not directly affect the tonnage. Because the tonnage is determined at the beginning of each set (as it is now)

! Active players change dynamically. Tonnage - no (determined at the beginning of each set).

1 Set - the number of active players is determined by the rules for a normal city (Online within the last 72 hours and has delivered goods in the last 24 hours)

2-4 Set - the number of active players is determined by the rules of the metropolis (Online within the last 24 hours and has delivered goods in the last 1 hour)

The tonnage formula is the same as now.

• We do not understand each other. You replied to me that both conditions must be met at the same time, to Mihai you replied that it was enough not to deliver the goods in a given period of time for the player to become inactive. So, is it enough to meet one condition, or both? In other words, will I become an inactive player in the city if I do not bring any goods or passengers there in a given time period, or only if I do not have the required time period online at the same time?

• We do not understand each other. You replied to me that both conditions must be met at the same time, to Mihai you replied that it was enough not to deliver the goods in a given period of time for the player to become inactive. So, is it enough to meet one condition, or both? In other words, will I become an inactive player in the city if I do not bring any goods or passengers there in a given time period, or only if I do not have the required time period online at the same time?

Yes, what is written is true.

To be an "active player" both conditions must be met.

You must have been online for the last 72 hours and must have been transporting goods in the city for the last 24 hours.

If one of the two conditions is not met you cease to be an active player (you become an inactive player)

If you have not transported goods in this city on the last day(24 h), you cease to be an active player (you become an inactive player)

• Thanks for the reply. But then I don't have an explanation for having a city connected to which I didn't take anything for the whole game, let alone in the last 24 hours (neither goods nor passengers) and when I click on the list of active players in the city information, I'm still listed here .

• As far as I have observed.

This list shows the connected players

And the number shows the active ones

The two are different

(these are my personal observations)

Is that right, Bruno_BF ?

• The tonnage will be correct because it is calculated according to the active players.

But I think this list is misleading.

Because this must be exactly the list of active players.

Not the list of connected players

• I don't know if this question has been alredy made in this thread, if yes, here it goes again.

If active players for starting EG (1st set) are the ones that have been online for the past 72 hours and delivered at least 1 ton to the city (correct me if I'm wrong), and during EG the ones that have been online in the past 24 hours that delivered to the city at least 1 ton in the last 60 mins, knowing that the tons during EG are recalculated for each set (correct me if I'm wrong), is the active players calculation for the next set calculated at the exact moment we change the set? If not can you tell me when????