Platform X - All your questions!

• Can Travian guarantee that all servers which will start from now are problem free with the endgame?

You're kidding 8o

• Samisu we have seen several servers with issues in their endgame and COM5 really not good.

Can Travian guarantee that all servers which will start from now are problem free with the endgame?

Eg of El Escorial started few hours ago, and so far no problems :)

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

* playing my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• On who is going to win? No crashes on the horizon if that is what you were asking?

I think for crashes, Einstein started to lag yesterday also at some point and people not receiving in-game messages anymore.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• the gold from Platform X can transferred to other servers after finishing the endgame? Or only bought gold and the winnings needs to change to plus account?

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• I think for crashes, Einstein started to lag yesterday also at some point and people not receiving in-game messages anymore.

The Einstein will not face the same issues as Cylinder Head. There may be old performance issues you are familiar with, but nothing like what happened on COM203 or COM05.

the gold from Platform X can transferred to other servers after finishing the endgame? Or only bought gold and the winnings needs to change to plus account?

The leftover Gold and Plus will be transferred to your lobby automatically if you let the round end "naturally" and not delete your avatar. If you delete your avatar to transfer your Gold before the round ends, then the game will tell you how much purchased Gold and Plus you can transfer, before making that decision.

• The Einstein will not face the same issues as Cylinder Head. There may be old performance issues you are familiar with, but nothing like what happened on COM203 or COM05.

The leftover Gold and Plus will be transferred to your lobby automatically if you let the round end "naturally" and not delete your avatar. If you delete your avatar to transfer your Gold before the round ends, then the game will tell you how much purchased Gold and Plus you can transfer, before making that decision.

Thx Samisu for your answers

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• is there any plan to adjust the manipulation of tonnage for end game? i mean kudos to those that figured it out and i know it was there for anyone to use but it really felt kind of like a kick in the you know what when we realized endgame was over before it really even started.

• So, how many would play Platform X again in it's current form?

I really liked the idea, but, I do not feel the main issue of who should count as active consumers in the city has been adequately nor properly addressed. I cannot say I have enjoyed the experience. And the end game spoiler issue is even worse than on standard servers. imo.

I would not play again in it's current form.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• So, how many would play Platform X again in it's current form?

I really liked the idea, but, I do not feel the main issue of who should count as active consumers in the city has been adequately nor properly addressed. I cannot say I have enjoyed the experience. And the end game spoiler issue is even worse than on standard servers. imo.

I would not play again in it's current form.

I will play it again but the active count of players needs to be changed. Espacially the players with a different hometown setting who are rising the active players by hauling during a cooldown. I think it should be counted on an average of people who hauled the goods of the set and delivered an defined % of the total asked tons. Not just one load for prestige.

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• How do i get my gold and and premium days with me to this server ???

Wait for a couple of days then check in Options on your current active server. It will appear, eventually, under "Collect Gold". But, be patient, it can take a few days.

You do not have to collect it immediately. You can save it. It will remain available indefinitely. I usually leave mine to collect when I begin a game on a new server.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• Well, X Platform Einstein was interesting, but i won't be playing it again unless the game devs make some adjustments on the way they calculate number of players for the EG and tonnage. Something that can't be tricked that easy. I mean c'mon, you have home city on x EG city, you are not a spammed char cause you have a lot of prestige, you hauled in era 6 (nevermind where, you can haul all map, but your come city is set, d'oh!) and yet you trick the game into not counting you as an active player and as a result the city gets a lower tonnage. Cause you didnt hauled to the city in the last x days. Or during eg at panels change cause you didn't hauled in the last hours. Are the game devs really that naive? I don't want to use stronger words.

And of course adjustments can be made to ways you gain the prestige too. No daily city prestige is a weak move. Prestige from the industries needs to be reduced too. And also the city pax prestige should be halved. And after that you can have a more balanced game.

As an example of city lvl/players/EG tonnage: lvl 41, 92 players , tonnage 223k t versus lvl 43, 113 players, 177k t.

• EG on Einstein, specifically in Stamford, was absolutely over run with Saboteures. individuals, small corps, and members from medium to large teams absolutely destroyed our EG.

If there continues to be no way to effectively combat or prevent ACTIVE and INTENTIONAL Sabotage, i may not be playing past my current servers.

this is getting pathetic when TRAVIAN says they will not inhibit someones chosen style of play, yet THEY ALLOW these same people to inhibit an ENTIRE TEAMS chosen style of play.