Where can I post about finding group of active players in the forum?

• As topic. I can't see any threads about it, or is it legal to post threads like that? It's so tired to get in a city, and not enough active players there to build it up,so if we can gather active players going through Era 1 Day 1 to Endgame , and go on new round, that def lots of fun.

Missed the group about 6 years ago.

• there is no dedicated topic for that. Not sure you will find lots of player through the forum. Not that high activity, but maybe it's a topic to add Samisu ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I see you are at camptown at S2. You are near two bigger cities. Try to get in contact with the asso's over there. The best way to get players is to recruit in-game.

The most active here at the forum have a solid group they play with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I see you are at camptown at S2. You are near two bigger cities. Try to get in contact with the asso's over there. The best way to get players is to recruit in-game.

The most active here at the forum have a solid group they play with.

Those recruited from game usually went inactive or too many newbies. That's why a btter way to find groups is needed.

• Skylar RMC - You arrived to the right place, and a thread like the one you created here is how I'd do it.

Players don't really look for new playing mates on the forum. I think I've heard only once someone requesting a place on forum where they could plan for an upcoming server start and gather a team.

People usually look for team mates when the round has started, in the in-game chat, or on the in-game forums (message system). After gathering a team, you can pre-register for the next round together with the team you have gathered.

With that said, I hope you can find at least a couple interested new team mates from here. Perhaps your thread could inspire others to do the same...

• Well, at least I might found group in S1 and S3 now.
    Just still wanna get Camptown #1 for at least one time...