Account bans - Game rules updated

• Upon reading Samisu's announcement, a question pops-up. While not disclosing the resolution of a ticket is understandable, and in most cases not needed, would be nice to know the possible punishments for each game rule, since it's not only natural but also reasonable to have this information.

By possible punishments I mean: warning, in-game restrictions, temp ban, account deletion on that server, permanent ban, and whatever other sanctions there may be.

Thank you.

• I don't think they will tell us.

There is a good reason and a human reason for it. One reason is: they want to keep it open and decide on each case depending on how much a wrongdoer that customer is. The other reason is: if the bad people of this world know the limits, they will always act right in vicinity of those limits.

So, for example, if the punishments book tells: "6 times found as a multi accounts means permanent ban" ... they will do it 5 times, even if they considered to try it once or twice.

My perception and opinion on permanent bans is: the world of RN will end for that customer. They will never ever be able to return into the world of RN. Somehow that sounds like a death sentence ...

On the other hand: thousands of customers have done it already the other way round: they permanently banned RN from being played (and paid money) ... and the little bad guy in my ear tells: "Some forum rules talk sooo much about punishments, why not talk more rules about what the forum does for the customer?"

Frei nach Führungscoach Sandra von Oehsen. Zwei Fragen, die sich Unternehmen stellen sollten:

Was können unsere Kunden von uns lernen?

Und was können unsere Kunden von uns lernen, was sie gar nicht lernen sollen?

• The other reason is: if the bad people of this world know the limits, they will always act right in vicinity of those limits.

So, for example, if the punishments book tells: "6 times found as a multi accounts means permanent ban" ... they will do it 5 times, even if they considered to try it once or twice.

This is essentially the reason. I completely understand the curiosity, but we do not want people to "game" the system. Sadly this is not a hypothetical scenario, because some people actually do that if given the possibility.

But if it eases your mind: In order to get a permanent account ban, you either have to do something really bad or you have to be incredibly...."learning resistant" and violate the rules again and again, despite being warned, usually multiple times.
    So the vast majority of you should never be affected in any way.