Platform X shop

• Hello!

Shop in the new Platform X (Einstein) have incomplete Offers when runing from pc... but as far as i know is available from app players...

So my question is: once again there are players of 1st and 2nd category?

• When i say offers i mean packs like instant dispatch and other things... it's simple missing in my account...

Note: i only play in pc but my team mates from the same country have it in the app but also not in pc.

• Hi

Been trying since start of this server, and the system will not let me buy gold. Selecting Paypal or card, pressing green button for buying, it just turns gray and nothing more happens....

(on other servers like Big-Ben, Rocky Mountains... it did work).

• When i say offers i mean packs like instant dispatch and other things... it's simple missing in my account...

Note: i only play in pc but my team mates from the same country have it in the app but also not in pc.

Looks like i've been ignored as usualy!!!!

At least tell me you don't care, once i guess you don't know the answear...

• Looks like i've been ignored as usualy!!!!

At least tell me you don't care, once i guess you don't know the answear...

As answered above, the browser version and mobile version have different offers.

You can reach these offers just like anyone else can, by switching between the browser version and the mobile version. Browser store has been updated while mobile store still has "old functions" available.

• As answered above, the browser version and mobile version have different offers.

You can reach these offers just like anyone else can, by switching between the browser version and the mobile version. Browser store has been updated while mobile store still has "old functions" available.

Does that mean who plays in app doesn't have the same offers/options of playing than PC?

If yes, is that fair?

• Does that mean who plays in app doesn't have the same offers/options of playing than PC?

If yes, is that fair?

Yes, that's what it means and that's also why our next technical focus is to switch the app to HTML5 too, which will also result in the same shop being used on both platforms.
    That being said, it's relatively normal and unpreventable that mobile and browser are different. On mobile, every game developer has to pay pretty high fees to the appstore providers (i.e. Apple & Google). Also some payment methods (like SMS) or payment providers are inherently more expensive. So unless all those companies suddenly stop asking for fees, that will always remain "unfair" and prices on mobile might be different. In addition to that, some of these providers have special rules (for example non-global discounts are not allowed on Apple).
    I just wanted to explain this to make it crystal clear that, even once we will have switched to the new shop on mobile, you will most likely still encounter some differences. The platforms are just entirely different and therefore different rules apply.

• As answered above, the browser version and mobile version have different offers.

If you see it above i said i only play in pc browser...

But if what you say is true, what i said is realy truth, there are players of 1st and 2nd class... for example i can't win a comp with IE because i can't buy it...

And to finish this point, if this stays like that i have to tell you this is the worst marketing team i ever see... where is the point of don't sell a extra in the game that is in thegame?!?!

Every time i see things like this i realy understand why this game don't go forward...

Then you waste time like changing rules that no one can undesrstand and depend of the person who reads it... does this realy make any sence? To me it doen't and i'm sure i'm not alone here...

• Yes, that's what it means and that's also why our next technical focus is to switch the app to HTML5 too, which will also result in the same shop being used on both platforms.
    That being said, it's relatively normal and unpreventable that mobile and browser are different. On mobile, every game developer has to pay pretty high fees to the appstore providers (i.e. Apple & Google). Also some payment methods (like SMS) or payment providers are inherently more expensive. So unless all those companies suddenly stop asking for fees, that will always remain "unfair" and prices on mobile might be different. In addition to that, some of these providers have special rules (for example non-global discounts are not allowed on Apple).
    I just wanted to explain this to make it crystal clear that, even once we will have switched to the new shop on mobile, you will most likely still encounter some differences. The platforms are just entirely different and therefore different rules apply.

did you even realize that we are talking about buying instant dispatches or Mechanics with the gold for example that we have at the game already, and not buying gold to have gold at the game?

Looks like the question is one and the answer is for other question that SixPT ™ didn't ask.

• But if what you say is true, what i said is realy truth, there are players of 1st and 2nd class... for example i can't win a comp with IE because i can't buy it...

You can still buy Instant dispatches both in the Train Screen and the Industry Screen. Just not in the shop.

where is the point of don't sell a extra in the game that is in thegame?!?!

We are still selling it, just at two places instead of three places. We are tracking where people buy things and it turned out that almost no one bought Instant dispatches in the shop, almost everyone bought it in the two other screens. So, in order to make sure the new shop is not as messy as the old one, we removed various things that were barely ever used. I hope now it's a bit more clear what the point of this is.

• did you even realize that we are talking about buying instant dispatches or Mechanics with the gold for example that we have at the game already, and not buying gold to have gold at the game?

Yes, I did. I just wanted to make sure that my statement about the new shop coming to mobile is not misunderstood as "mobile and browser shop will be identical". I'm just trying to prevent future misunderstandings.

• Right... i'm talking about a function in the game and not buy gold outside tto the game...

And as i talked about the new rules are you saying i have to break the rules and ask a team mate to buy that packs in my account in app mode?... Is that what you're saying?

You see now what kind of bomb you have in you're hands or you don't realise that or worst you don't care?

• You can still buy Instant dispatches both in the Train Screen and the Industry Screen. Just not in the shop.

great, so if I have vouchers of that and I have a gold discount worker I can't buy it with discount without using the vouchers that I already have. Is that right?

I buy the gold discount worker, but I can't make use of him..... That's wonderful