Over my time of playing this game I have noticed A LOT of bugs. That's alright, I've only hit my phone like a dozen time I will try to split them into categories.
1. You cannot set more than 5 stops for a train.
2. The countdown timer for when an industry is leveling-up is not displayed, element is missing or not designed to be displayed.
3. The text box is no longer visible when the keyboard is expanded, effectively not being able to see what the user is typing and also impossible to long-tap and paste coppied text.
4. The message panel gets refreshed (closed and reopened immediately after) if the internet connection gets disrupted and the reconnection timer reaches 0 seconds, sometimes losing what the user has been typing.
5. Tapping on industries may sometimes leave them highlighted on the map, potentially leading to some other issues if several get highlighted (unable to open other industry panels and/or freezing the app).
6. When sitting for an account, if the internet connection is disrupted, the top bar displaying the money/prestige/rankings reverts to displaying the sitter stats while also being in the sitter screen (investing in industries still work but investments are being made on behalf of the sitter, money being deducted from him too).
7. Train schedules aren't being displayed when opening the trains panel if the internet connection got disrupted. 8. Newly triggered trainspotter is not displayed on the map if the game was opened for an extended period and, possibly, the internet connection got disrupted at some point.
9. The arrow used to expand the bottom bar in order to display the association/license/competitions and medal is not working of the game was opened for an extended period and, possibly, the internet connection got disrupted at some point.
10. The countdown timer for a worker auction freezes/stops if the internet connection gets disrupted.
11. When scrolling for players through the rankings panel, clicking their profile will open the profile screen in the background, giving the impression that the profile page doesn't open; once the user exists the rankings panel he can see the profile screen being in fact open.
1. Some goods, despite being opened in the city and the user has tracks to it, cannot be clicked when setting a train's schedule, the icon is simply not being displayed.
2. After watching several station videos, setting a train schedule display 0s travel time and the Continue button does not work when clicked.
3. In some rare cases setting the schedule won't work for several trains (hard to reproduce).
4. In some rare cases the player made a sitter can read the private messages of player who's sitting for, however only what the player's sent messages and not the ones received back from the one's who's conversating with.
5. The total travel time calculated by the system is not always accurate, often taking less for the train to complete the schedule. 6. If connected to a city from a server (ex: Oxbury), when switching to another server (with the user connected only to Hugston, for example) city forum pop-up messages are being displayed (from Oxbury). Issue also reproduces when the user sits an account and city forum pop-up messages are being displayed even though the sitter is not connecte to that city.
1. Messages copied from an external source and pasted on the city forum spill out from the text body.
2. The green exclamation icon displayed on the Gold button whenever a discount is available is triggered everytime the user signs in on the server (it's annoying, so let's call it quality of life; at least give it a different icon because it confuses the user into thinking the daily reward hasn't been collected).
3. The competition results screen pop-up is often triggered, sometimes for several times, after the competition finished.
4. After having the game opened for an extended period, maybe after watching some station videos, scrolling over some engines in the research panel will display a black pop-up screen (sometimes the issue goes even further and upon clicking an engine will show a black screen, forcing the user to refresh the page).
5. In some rare occasions, after a player accepts the chair's invitation to join the association, he immediately leaves it, forcing him to wait 24 hours before trying again.
I didn't individually searched for the issues I've found, but I've made the list and you can search for the issues in return, so we may call it even
I can help you reproduce some of these issues as well as provide screenshots and/or videos if needed.