Why not simply remove the prestige gained from hauling to non-home megacities?

• About prestige, I don't want to sound like a prick or arrogant or condescending, but I've seen players here (in general on the forums) talking about prestige and they cannot gather more than 300k prestige in a classic round. Racking prestige is so easy that can barely be considered borderline fun or competitive. All it takes is TIME, that's it, nothing more, just plain time to play. I am only saying this because each round I am constantly seeing players hauling all the unlocked goods during the end game, for prestige.

Time is a commodity that not everyone has. I often lose a couple of weeks mid round when I can only pop in, tidy up and pop out again. And even if I used a sitter I would slip behind at that point.

As far as I'm concerned racking up prestige is not the main aim ... the challenge for me is to play the best game I can in the circumstances ... the circumstances always being a combo of RL and game .. and that most definitely means having as much fun as I can ... and I'll be honest ... whenever I choose the option of hauling to one megacity for the endgame I remember all over again that I find this option boring because I don't have the time to be the one calling the shots so there's no challenge in it for me.