• Ok, so we are about to wrap up Masters for what, the third time. Now I get it, some folks like Masters some don't and some who don't like Masters still play for some reason. I for one do like Masters, mostly because it is an opportunity to play with folks that I wouldn't play with otherwise. However... it is starting to get boring. After all, we have gone to this rodeo three times now and the rodeo clowns don't have any new tricks.

S0...... How about Masters 2021 being on American Dream? The idea of prestige bonus for this year was a great addition and should be included in the future. However, in the spirt of American Dream we need a focus on the map strategy itself. So perhaps you offer a reward for the winning side and then for the individual prestige goals CE points would be cut in half, or doubled for the losing or winning team depending on what made more sense.

Any support for this idea?

• The Classic scenario was selected because that is the most popular and familiar scenario, and translated to all languages. Some domains have had only Classic scenarios available. Translating would cut a big hole in the budget for just one special round of Masters, and there are no plans to start running all scenarios on all domains.

That said, I get what you mean and this is a very welcome thread!

I know the other two scenarios (AD and Europe) both are favorites to some players. What if Masters offered "sister rounds" of the other two scenarios with limited language selection? Would it split the player base too much? Final would have to be Classic so everyone can join. How about the round for Rising Stars?

Another approach is changing the rules and features of Classic to give something new to Masters veterans. New tricks. The Platform X is already a step to that direction, even if Masters and PX aren't linked. PX can still be used for inspiration: Platform X – Share your ideas!

Or... What if Masters was kept only for Classic scenario, but then we'd run "mini-masters" separately like 'Masters of Europe'? One round with limited language options.

Or... Could we as a community gather enough hype around an unofficial 'Best of American Dream' round on COM/US (anyone with enough English skills could join)?

^ This is all for the sake of free brainstorming. Please do not take my comment as an official promise for anything, thanks.

• Ok, so we are about to wrap up Masters for what, the third time. Now I get it, some folks like Masters some don't and some who don't like Masters still play for some reason. I for one do like Masters, mostly because it is an opportunity to play with folks that I wouldn't play with otherwise. However... it is starting to get boring. After all, we have gone to this rodeo three times now and the rodeo clowns don't have any new tricks.

S0...... How about Masters 2021 being on American Dream? The idea of prestige bonus for this year was a great addition and should be included in the future. However, in the spirt of American Dream we need a focus on the map strategy itself. So perhaps you offer a reward for the winning side and then for the individual prestige goals CE points would be cut in half, or doubled for the losing or winning team depending on what made more sense.

Any support for this idea?

it is impossible. because some "top"(lol) players can't connect all cities of map and farm prestige by invests in cities =))))

• I think the masters needs to be refurbished. I would like to play at the origin journey server. That was a nice new classic based map.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Masters should be played with only a limited amount of Gold (or no Gold at all?).

Then, and only then the winner will be a real Master of RN 8)

Now it's a mastercard server: winner with deep pockets (the deepest), but without real skills :cursing:

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: