How far will RN let it go

• Hello,

I tried to mention this also in the sticky post about rules. But its time for its own post. How far will Rail Nation let breaking of rules go, before they take any action?

On the current server I play there is a player who made somewhere between 25-35 multi accounts. Why? Well I will admit I started an investment war with this player and his team, just to see what his behavior would be. I know from before he already made several multi accounts to harm another player. When I started this was, he threatened me with a message, that I would regret it.

Then out of "nowhere" another 20-25 accounts pops up close to the city we play in, all with almost same logo, all with their own team all with our team as rivals. Funnily they start to break majorities back, but for the strongest team on the server, that is not the problem. However they do make connected players to our city high, and most of all they just write lots of bad stuff in our forum. Making "calls" that are not the actual calls, making announcement of next goods is something that isn't even possible for next goods.

In just over an hour, EG will begin. And these fake multi accounts have already started to make "fake calls" for EG.

This has been reported by several players on the server, but RN does nothing under the "Privacy Policy" protection.

Soon 8 big teams will be angry because EG will be destroyed. How far will you let it go RN?

• Thank you for reporting the accounts to game support you suspect of breaking the rules.

Our team will look into those accounts and into the reports players send, but they will not be contacting you separately to tell of their findings or what the punishments are. This part is what the 'privacy policy' is for.

Privacy policy does not mean we will not do anything about those accounts that break the rules, just that we do not communicate between players what actions we take and what punishments we share. There's this wall of privacy between all player accounts.

• I think it is difficult to automatically identify the rogue players who create multiple accounts, especially when they have multiple email accounts. We can report the accounts, but nothing stops a rogue player from using multiple to report real players.

I do find that these rogue players spoil the game and sometimes make me want to give up playing. I am not sure of how these issues can be dealt with, but I hope the game makers can figure something out.

• Funny thing is that i know players who got multiple bans from the same server (one had more than one week of ban) and without apparent reason...

Also, in the same server i had already reported multiple accounts created just to increase the tonnage of landmarks (I started in a city with other 9 active players and we had more than 14 "bots", which kept hauling to city). Some of them, are also signed on other servers and keep the same destructive behaviour...

• Thank you for reporting the accounts to game support you suspect of breaking the rules.

Our team will look into those accounts and into the reports players send, but they will not be contacting you separately to tell of their findings or what the punishments are. This part is what the 'privacy policy' is for.

Privacy policy does not mean we will not do anything about those accounts that break the rules, just that we do not communicate between players what actions we take and what punishments we share. There's this wall of privacy between all player accounts.

I work with Customer Service as a profession Samisu and know very well what it stands for. But every time its reported its the same answer, and like you say you don't hear anymore answer.

But also when reported you see there is no player moved.

I know that finding 1 multi account might not be easy, but when its 25-35 it should be a piece of cake.

The players are all made with logos with red background and white symbol. They all form their own association, they all put one other association as rivals. They all connect to the same city, and break the same majorities. They all write a poor English with the same spelling mistakes.

Its all so obvious that a small kid could figure out who they all are.....

• This information we cannot share, but having the right amount of evidence is our responsibility. Players often help us look in the right direction and handle certain cases faster.

this isn't true, without evidence given by players nothing is done with multi accounts. The multi account hunting is very poor. One reason is the lack of knowing how and the another reason is lack of activity and the last reason is not willing or allowed to take actions. Experienced it not so long ago. Even the multi accounts were so obvious it took multiple tickets and finaly one with lot's of screenshots before any action was taken.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Yikes! Sounds bad. I do have one question that I have asked some of my teammates in the past. How do you know they are a multi account and not a bunch of friends working together?

• Yes I'm one of the witness, they have the same logos, pure red + white icons.

One of them even copying the biggest team in the EG city, which posting fake calls, and this association typically wants to fake the others outside the region, even posting garbage messages in other cities forum, reported and seems he changed his name into Player(numbers) to pretend being punished, let's see how will this end.