Platform X - Endgame - PAX - Warning: Real danger!

• Platform X - Endgame - PAX - Warning: Real danger!

The first final of Platform X is approaching.

I want to warn all the final cities about the danger from the passengers!

If I understand correctly. The size of the first set is determined by the number of active players in the city for the last 24 hours.

The number of active players in the city are:

- all players have been delivering goods in the city for the last 24 hours.

- all players have been delivering passengers to the city in the last 24 hours. If the passengers are not full!

+ Online within the last 72 hours

I see the following danger.

If the city is open to passengers for the last 24 hours before the final.

This will increase many times the number of active players and therefore the tonnage in the first set.

Therefore, I recommend that passengers in all final cities be filled 24 hours before the final.

To achieve this goal, the growth of all final cities must be completed 36-48 hours before the final.

In my opinion, passengers should not be counted as active players at all. As during the final.

Bruno_BF

Does this danger exist?

• This is something I have been troubling myself with too. Passengers are not, imo, handled well, in the end game, on the servers I play, and this server perplexes me more than most.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• But are they? because as far as I know RN never publiced in detail whether pax counted as calculations towards EG goods, all info we have is on their tiny announcement from before Px started.

@devteam Bruno_BF could you guys make a formal announcement with all the specific rules and changes for Px so that we know once and for all if pax is calculated or not and how this would effect the start of the EG? I dont see a reason why gamebalancing wouldnt be public info.

It sounds to me btw like the city thats able to "rig" the EG best before start will win the game.. probably not how this is intended.

• But are they? because as far as I know RN never publiced in detail whether pax counted as calculations towards EG goods, all info we have is on their tiny announcement from before Px started.

Passengers are counted if they are not full!

In the final, the passengers do not count!

Play the video (by Bruno)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ok thanks, but dont you guys agree that it would be much more convenient to have all this info in a central place? Now we have to go through forums and Q&A videos to find info; so its public info but hard to find.. why not create a blog article about the general rules and public balancing info for every gametype? Then create a link in the infosection of the game that leads to this blogarticle and voila, one place to go for all your questions.. if it isnt there it isnt made public.

• Where is that written?

• Where is that written?

It is written somewhere in the forum.

You can also play the video and hear it from Bruno

• Except, I cannot hear it. I asked before the broadcast if we could have a synopsis. We did not get one and still do not have one. So, I scour the forum for what I can find. PLEASE can we have a proper written summary of the rules, all in one place. Even at this late stage it would be helpful.

(Lao-Tse)

• I play Rail Nation long enough to know, that they give never the whole information you need at one place.

There is only one possibility to know everything: testing the stuff at the PTR-Servers. You don't have to make the whole round there but it helps a lot, if you log in on PTR when there is something new for testing.

• That is all very well but, for some time is limited and/or disability may be a very significant factor.

I too have played for a very long time and I too have noticed the reluctance to give logical and complete information concisely and in one place.

This is a very poor public relations strategy and it is extremely bad customer services for those who are coping with disability or with time limitations on play.

I would be interested to hear "from the horse's mouth" what benefit there is in NOT publishing in one place the specific rules for each different game scenario. If there is a policy of not doing this how is it justified, especially as it discriminates against disabled customers?

Funnily enough, I have just had to work through a car manual, to help the car owner, to find information, which was in 5 different places, in order to reset the warning lights after one was triggered and the fault rectified. No prize for guessing the country of origin of the car! ;)

(Lao-Tse)

• It is written somewhere in the forum.

You can also play the video and hear it from Bruno

The HTML5 update is there! Rollout schedule and complete changelog.

Screenshot por Lightshot

This is the update where EG calculations changed, as far as I see active players are players who were online in the last 3 days with at least 20 pretige points. If that's not correct please Samisu clarify us...

• The HTML5 update is there! Rollout schedule and complete changelog.

Screenshot por Lightshot

This is the update where EG calculations changed, as far as I see active players are players who were online in the last 3 days with at least 20 pretige points. If that's not correct please Samisu clarify us...

this is the active counting on the Classic, SOE and American dream servers. This thread is about Platform X. At Platform X is a different count in active players compared to the classic, SOE and American dream.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress