Days seem to end at different times

• There seem to be different clocks for different purposes. Playing on Smoke Chamber COM03.

* Local time is now 16:52, ticker on Prestige window says day ends in 07:07:13, which is about midnight local time.

* Daily turnover seems to reset around midnight ( 00:00 ) local time, but I haven't actually watched it happen.

* Messages about winning titles and related Prestige, as well as interest on Plus account, show up around 17:00 local time.

* Times for bonuses (Black Weekend on Facebook) seemed to but UTC+1 (German time).

* While typing, local time has advanced to 16:59. Era ends in 14:01:06, which if I have done the time math right, is 06:00 local time.

So the main question I have is when does the clock start and end for Prestige and Titles, since I might want to change what goods I am hauling based on which title I want to win, and want to synchronize the change with the time window used for judging.

• It looks look the "turnover counter" for dollars in a day reset at 18:00 hours. Wasn't watching at the precise time, but it is now 18:11, and the number is back down to a low value.

• * Messages about winning titles and related Prestige, as well as interest on Plus account, show up around 17:00 local time.

Ist at 0:00 UTC for all servers. Its also the time when the clock starts and ends for titles. Except the title for earning money. The clock for that title starts ands ends at 0:00 local time.

* Daily turnover seems to reset around midnight ( 00:00 ) local time, but I haven't actually watched it happen.

Correct

* While typing, local time has advanced to 16:59. Era ends in 14:01:06, which if I have done the time math right, is 06:00 local time.

Servers start at 13:00 UTC. An era runs exactly 14 days so eras start and end at 13:00 UTC.

• Watching it more closely today, it looks look daily turnover resets at the same time as everything else. It's 3 minutes after midnight, and daily turnover is already > $8,000,000. My trains are fast, but not that fast.

Is the title for money tied directly to daily turnover, or is the title calculator keeping track separately?

• ... Except the title for earning money. The clock for that title starts ands ends at 0:00 local time.

That sounds weird...

In my opinion you can't compare turnovers which are made during different 24-hour-periods.

USA local 00:00 is 6-10 hours later than CET local 00:00

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

* playing my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• Thanks. The other time that seems to matter is the time for start/end of day for sitters. Is that the same time as the server start, 13:00 UTC ?

Same time as for prestige and titles. 0:00 UTC

Watching it more closely today, it looks look daily turnover resets at the same time as everything else. It's 3 minutes after midnight, and daily turnover is already > $8,000,000. My trains are fast, but not that fast.

Hm, weird. Thats different on my server.

Is the title for money tied directly to daily turnover, or is the title calculator keeping track separately?

Well, I thought till now it is, cause "daily" ist from 0:00 to 0:00 and the numbers in the financial overview reset at 0:00 local time. At least on the servers where I played.

That sounds weird...

In my opinion you can't compare turnovers which are made during different 24-hour-periods.

USA local 00:00 is 6-10 hours later than CET local 00:00

As far as I know the logic behind that is that the title for money should be for the same time frame as your financial overview where you have the numbers for "today" and "yesterday". But I confused something there because thats true in my timezone (CET).

Thinking about it I was obviously wrong. The reset for the financial overview on my server is at 0:00 CET (23:00 UTC) for all players no matter which local timezone they are in. I don't know when the reset is onSmoke Chamber COM03. Maybe its 23:00 UTC everywhre, but thats only a guess.