Ban warning policy!

• This is something I don't doubt, but if you ban/punish a player you should always let them know. If there is not time to let them know in advance, you should let them know afterwards. Leaving a player with "no clue" is never a good solution. People have accepted your rules, but its not always a 100% straight forward to interpret the rules in the same way as a mod. If you don't tell people why a decision was made, you risk the violation to happen again, even without the player knowing what was wrong. Also some penalties might be confused with other actions, and a player don't even know that he/she was penalised....

Yes, I agree with you 100%. Just like with written warnings, bans should always come with a private message telling of the reasons behind a punishment. That is unless the situation needs more communication and the player is required to contact support in order to lift a ban. But this requirement should also be delivered to the player via a private message.

There are zero good reasons to punish a player and not tell why that happened, communication is key. This is why it is part of our very basic responsibilities to let the player know of a ban decision and the reasons behind it. If you've experienced a situation where no one from the team sent you a private notification or a message via the in-game message systems, then I apologize for this. It is not how we do things.

• Yes, I agree with you 100%. Just like with written warnings, bans should always come with a private message telling of the reasons behind a punishment. That is unless the situation needs more communication and the player is required to contact support in order to lift a ban. But this requirement should also be delivered to the player via a private message.

There are zero good reasons to punish a player and not tell why that happened, communication is key. This is why it is part of our very basic responsibilities to let the player know of a ban decision and the reasons behind it. If you've experienced a situation where no one from the team sent you a private notification or a message via the in-game message systems, then I apologize for this. It is not how we do things.

I have experienced this, yes! In 30 minutes from a player reporting me, I was already getting banned ^^

• I have experienced this, yes! In 30 minutes from a player reporting me, I was already getting banned ^^

How many warnings did you receive before that?

• No warnings. And this is my first ever ban.

Samisu  Salix  DippyNikki

That's exactly what worries me. I guess not just me.

Fair players receive a quick penalty without any warnings.

And for obviously bad players for whom there is a lot of information, there is neither a warning nor a punishment.

• I will not be commenting on the case in question, nor do I know the details. There is nothing fruitful in digging into this. I can always guide a player forward in private if someone feels mistreated, and I'm glad to do it.

Some situations can lead to punishments as step one. As an example this can be a) particularly grave rule violation, b) repeated rule violation or warnings/reminders in the past, c) a combination of different rule violations considered together as a whole.

It is 100% impossible to have a fair and open discussion about individual ban decisions on the forum so please, let's not go into such details anymore, on any thread here. This request goes for everyone.

• I will not be commenting on the case in question, nor do I know the details. There is nothing fruitful in digging into this. I can always guide a player forward in private if someone feels mistreated, and I'm glad to do it.

Some situations can lead to punishments as step one. As an example this can be a) particularly grave rule violation, b) repeated rule violation or warnings/reminders in the past, c) a combination of different rule violations considered together as a whole.

It is 100% impossible to have a fair and open discussion about individual ban decisions on the forum so please, let's not go into such details anymore, on any thread here. This request goes for everyone.

Saying this in other words...

The rules are there ONLY to read... than is who receive the report that will apply theme with is own interpretation...

nice...

• Samisu, what do you have to say if a player is writing in public forum some messages on different topics and at the end he signs with the other account name.
    After this, the player send a message to the president to delete messages from ‘Workers’ topic and another created topic.

This player missed recalculation for both accounts, for 3 months, with exactly the same amount of minutes. Every time, no matter the hour in day or night. Many other evidences.

Can anything else than his words be more powerful when judging this situation?

do not tell me he’s not multiaccount.

• do not tell me he’s not multiaccount.

This is not a multi-account. These are clones!

The clones are attacking us :)

There is no ban on clones in the game, is there?

• I don't know why so much debate about something that doesn't exist in RN, multi-accounts doesn't exist in RN because anyone can play this game. And in this "anyone" that enters the mother, the father, the son, the daughter, the dog, the cat, the bird, the turtle, the iguana and the snake, all members of the same famil

• I don't know why so much debate about something that doesn't exist in RN, multi-accounts doesn't exist in RN because anyone can play this game. And in this "anyone" that enters the mother, the father, the son, the daughter, the dog, the cat, the bird, the turtle, the iguana and the snake, all members of the same famil

Yes, but can my truck play? It is part of the family too!

• Yes, but can my truck play? It is part of the family too!

Of course it is ;)