🎄 Happy Holidays 🎄

• I would like to use this opportunity to thank all of you for sharing your time with Rail Nation, with me, and with our whole team this year. It has been a strange and challenging year in many ways, and while we keep a distance from each other in the real life, sharing these challenges (and playing multiplayer games) has somehow brought us closer together as well. I take some comfort in that.

This was an eventful year for Rail Nation. The team poured so much focus and effort into making the HTML switch happen. We know how much it asked for your patience. And as promised, fixing bugs and improving performance can now continue with better results than before. Not just for the browser version, but improving the App will play a big part in our upcoming efforts.

The Rail Nation team has met some changes and we will see more changes in 2021. To be part of the changes we can offer you, please have a look at a Feedback Mega Thread created by our new and very passionate CCM.

In other changes - did you know the COM community has just grown to include Greek, Romanian and Portuguese players as well? A big and heartfelt welcome to the COM community forum and Support!

The year 2021 is starting to look brighter, and I wish you all the health and happiness in the world!
    -S

• Thank you so much, Samisu, for your holiday greetings and information. Very much appreciated. I really love the English forum part ... it's just my feeling, but for me it's so much cooler and so nicely accepting informal friendly interaction here.

As you came up with a christmas picture, I would like to add mine, that I made for the German forum (I know, not the best photoshop work, but both: funny and connecting RN and christmas). A young pair, sitting in their lounge room, enjoying the advent time with champain and cookies. And like most of the RN employees they are so enhusiastic about their jobs, that they keep at least part of their company clothing even when celebrating christmas. Also: watch the great choice of modern art, that they hang to their lounge wall!

Merry Christmas to everyone, RN employees, RN volunteers, supporters, forum teams ... and to all players, customers and friends.

Frei nach Führungscoach Sandra von Oehsen. Zwei Fragen, die sich Unternehmen stellen sollten:

Was können unsere Kunden von uns lernen?

Und was können unsere Kunden von uns lernen, was sie gar nicht lernen sollen?

Edited once, last by Klabbauter ().

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Also, since this thread is holiday related I would want to make a quick suggestion. For 2021's holidays and maybe part of the Holiday Event, can you guys build a holiday related map with holiday related names like they did in this game's DLC?

maxresdefault.jpg

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all.

This song sums up the holidays for us.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Patience is a virtue which is a work in progress.;)

• Ah, I love communities giving some special greetings to each other on special occasions ... like holidays for example.

I also love to add some pictures to it, though my photoshop skills are not that good. But here is my pic for the German forum today:

No English version of that text ... but my wishes for you are the same:

We have had a very special year 2020 ... so my first wich for 2021 is: HEALTH.

Let us all make 2021 the year we defeated Covid19, by vaccination, by continuing to protect each other, to take care of each other.

Staying healthy means we can set up goals for 2021: being successful, being happy, having fun ... set your goals for the new year and GO for them!

Frei nach Führungscoach Sandra von Oehsen. Zwei Fragen, die sich Unternehmen stellen sollten:

Was können unsere Kunden von uns lernen?

Und was können unsere Kunden von uns lernen, was sie gar nicht lernen sollen?

• Thank you very much!

I wish you Happy New Year full of health, success, and the realization of all your dreams.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With love and respect,

Lacidd23 :)<3:saint: