Finally the game works smoothly for me.

• Finally the game works smoothly for me.

There are still bugs ... but at least it works smoothly ...

This is not a new update of the game ...

I just changed my PC.

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10880H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz

RAM: 16 Gb

The other is as it was until now

Disk: SSD

Internet speed: 100 Mbps

I guess the developers use such and better PCs to be happy with their work.

But I wonder if the goal is for all their players to have similar PCs to be happy?

How is it with you?

What do you think?

• Are you sure? Wait until you connect to 25 cities and build an expanded railway network around at least 3, you should see a severe decrease in performance when it comes to scrolling around the map.

And while the game DOES work well in a powerful desktop PC, when it comes to a medium level laptop it still under-performs.

For example for a laptop with a 7th generation i5, 8 GB RAM and SSD, the game still lags as hell and this is simply baffling as the laptop runs Civilization VI better than Rail Nation, yeah...

• I guess then it will be much worse with 25 cities.

Now there are only 6 connected cities(1 full network). But with my "old" PC it was not smooth.

And it had good characteristics

CPU: Intel Core i7 @ 2.50 GHz

RAM: 12 GB

SSD

GPU: Intel HD 520/NVIDA GeForce 920MX

• I don't have problems with:

Windows 10 Home 64 bits

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400T CPU @ 1.70GHz

RAM: 8 GB

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630

SSD drive

I have always all my servers opened simultaniously, 4 at the moment and more tabs in my browser and playing music.

My laptop has 12GB RAM a better video card and is worse to play on.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• I don't know how you manage that, naike, I always have a lot of lag when using my laptop instead of desktop, and it's not bloated with apps or something. Guess you're lucky in that regard since my laptop has almost the same specifications but still has issues.

• not sure if this is my help, I have almost my entire RAM memory free. And there is a big difference between an Intell processer or others. I had a new laptop with an AMD processor and at that one I could only open one server and nothing else.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

Edited once, last by Naike ♏ ().

• Did you try OperaGX browser? if not, give a chance :)

• personally I using

Windows 10 pro 64 bits

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600T CPU @ 3.30GHz

RAM: 8 GB

And don't have remarked any problems of course is true never connected 25 villages but in one server planning to connect all and I will let you know when lags will appear.

Sorry for my English, is not my native tongue!

• I don't know how you manage that, naike, I always have a lot of lag when using my laptop instead of desktop, and it's not bloated with apps or something. Guess you're lucky in that regard since my laptop has almost the same specifications but still has issues.

I agree!

I agree that there is a problem with technologies like HTML5 and the like!

They are not well made for games.

But ...

this is a very simple game in terms of graphics and mechanics ...

There are no 3D objects here. There are not many 2D objects. There are no collisions. No complicated calculations ....

Only a few "trains" are shown, whose calculations are done on a server.

It can hardly be more elementary for a game ...

the developers have been working on html5 for 3 years.

In that time they could rewrite everything at least 2 times ...

I can't agree that such a simple game should have such system requirements.

This game is just absurd!

Please, excuse me!

• I guess the developers use such and better PCs to be happy with their work.

But I wonder if the goal is for all their players to have similar PCs to be happy?

How is it with you?

What do you think?

Perhaps they want high-end users for the game, as people on a budget-computer might also not have the cash to spend on Gold :D

I've been playing the game now for about 7 weeks, and on a 2x speed server I've reached era5.

It has become almost unplayable.

I have resorted to making a different city then my 'own', my hometown. at least then when I log-in, there are no trains running around, and I can actually do things.

If I do use my real-hometown, I barely make it to the station-screen to do any business there.

It's such a pity, because when I started the game was wonderful and I enjoyed it a lot. It's now slowly (pun intended) is becoming a drag...X(

I guess it's a good incentive to buy and use multi-slot engines. 8)

The fewer trains around, the better the gaming experience.

• Perhaps they want high-end users for the game, as people on a budget-computer might also not have the cash to spend on Gold

Yes, that's for sure!

I guess it's a good incentive to buy and use multi-slot engines.

The fewer trains around, the better the gaming experience.

From my experience, I can say that this is not essential for these problems.

You need to have fewer connections to industries and as little as possible to develop your network.

Which makes you think ...

why play this damn game at all ...

• I don't think the problem is so much in the PC configuration. I have a pretty bad PC against you.

I have been playing the game since 2017 on the same PC:

CPU i3 2120/ 8GB RAM/ HDD 500 GB no SSD/ vga RADEON HD5670/WIN 7 pro 64 bit

But before running HTML5, the game worked perfectly for me. Now it works fine when I install a new browser.

I originally used IE and then Chrome. After running HTML5, the game did not play. I gradually installed Vivaldi, Opera, OperaGX and finally the browser Seznam. Always for a while - 14 days to a month - the game works well. After a while, all functions slow down until it can't be played. I will also uninstall the browser with the settings. I'll install another one and so on. . . . .

• This is because your configuration is weak for the game.

It always works the same for me.

But the game has excessive system requirements.

You must try to play in incognito mode.

I ~ always play like that.

• From my experience, I can say that this is not essential for these problems.

You need to have fewer connections to industries and as little as possible to develop your network.

Which makes you think ...

why play this damn game at all ...

You might well be right, but in my gaming-experience her it's primarily the trains. As soon as one pops up in my screen, t h e _ g a m e _ a l m o s t _ c o m e s _ t o _ a _ h a l t.

• Are you sure? Wait until you connect to 25 cities and build an expanded railway network around at least 3, you should see a severe decrease in performance when it comes to scrolling around the map.

Era 6.

I have 27 connected cities.

At least 5 fully connected cities

about 800 rails.

And I can say that the speed of the game is good (Scrolling, etc.).

But often I can't do routes without reloading the game.

The information about the majority, waiting time, etc. is often lost.

There are a number of other bugs that have been written about ...

But the speed of the game is good.

Used ram from the game about 1 GB.

• That's good news, I will test that too in about one month, once I connect to more cities. But to add to what you've said, two bugs come to mind:

1. If you don't reload the game, the timetable calculator won't show proper profit for passenger trains.

2. If you watch some videos (from station bonuses), at some point scrolling on the map becomes laggy.

Regardless, if performance is better then it's a plus for everybody.

• The solution is easy.

You just have to reload the game every minute ;)