COM401 - Einstein & COMM401 - Rosen

• This bug has been known for a long time.

But because it is not related to the store and the purchase of gold ...

we will have to wait a long time for it to be fixed ;)

I don't like the referring in a lot of your answers that not all bugs are fixed in a short period because they don't bring in (enough) money and bugs related to the gold shop are fixed.

The last fix in the goldshop was because we, read players, couldn't collect our daily bonus.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• I don't like the referring in a lot of your answers that not all bugs are fixed in a short period because they don't bring in (enough) money and bugs related to the gold shop are fixed.

The last fix in the goldshop was because we, read players, couldn't collect our daily bonus.

If you haven't noticed!

In our favorite game <3

only gold-related bugs are quickly fixed

and someone else critical.

All other bugs are waited for many months, usually years

Unfortunately :(

And often shortly after they are fixed, some bugs reappear.

This is the sad reality.

• Yes! This has also been a reported bug for many months.

And it will probably be many more months before it is resolved

• which gold related bugs are than fixed lately? Yes there was an issue with the last sale but this problem caused also that we couldn't collect our daily login bonusses.

So please tell me which other gold buy related bugs are solved lately? It's a bit off topic in this thread but I find it very annoying that in every answer there is a reference to it. You have made your point in the German forum about it and to be honest this has become a very respectless thread. There is no need to repeat it over and over again

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Such problems are not fixed soon because all such problems are solved in a timely manner!

Unlike countless other problems like the ones described here, they wait for months and years.

For example. The in-game messaging system is terrible and unusable. This is critical for a social game. And no one knows when it will be fixed ...

And they will wait because there are more important goals in the development of the game ... like getting more and more Pay2Win!

• Such problems drove many of my friends out of the game!

And now others are preparing to leave because of this direction of development ...

• And they will wait because there are more important goals in the development of the game ... like getting more and more Pay2Win!

it has always been a pay2win game, this is nothing new. Every game where you can buy sources is pay2win.

All the negativity drive more people away than the bugs. Faul play, multi accounting, password sharing, respectless playing, bullying and the more and more only me attitude is the biggest problem and I have to admit bad moderated.

New players are driven away caused by the big heap of negative posts done by players who play for a long time this game.

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• it has always been a pay2win game, this is nothing new. Every game where you can buy sources is pay2win.

This is not true.

Until now, the game was Free2Play.

There were some money benefits that could be overcome with activity.

Now the game is moving in the direction of becoming Pay2Win.

Ie money will give an absolute advantage that cannot be offset by activity.

When this process is complete the game will become Pay2Win.

• 2014 review, and there are many more

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• According to many players, even now it is Pay2Win. I agree.

Because there are many benefits to money.

But a closer look will show that the game is not completely like that yet.

Because there are many players who win without paying.

But soon this will not be possible.

The game will become completely Pay2Win!

When the advantages that are bought with gold cannot be compensated with activity!

Then we are really talking about Pay2Win.

• Its like you forget "Halve waiting time". Thats the real pay2win element. BTW: It gave more prestige when it was introduced. And obviously the lottery which is the original pay2win element since the start of the game.

• Hi, we found the issue on Einstein and on Wheeler but not on Rosen. If you could not collect the login bonuses from Rosen (for 5 days), please contact the game support so our team can look into it, thank you.

The issue was 4 days in a row, not 5, then it started working.. so don't know what can be done on that

• Thank you all for the clarifications. I didn't wanted to start a controversy. :) The game is complex and I know that the game engine is continuously revised ans addapted for new features. Also I have noticed that the support team tries to improve the game experience. That is why I writed that comment about title ranking list not scrolling. I am sure that it will be fixed. Thank you.