earnings from trains

• currently com203 Tower bridge is extremely laggy.

Trains are also currently NOT earning cash for the routes they are on 90-95% of the time.

i have watched my trains land in cities, landmarks, factories, warehouses and harbors with the same results over the last several hours, if not a day or more: nearly ZERO income.

• and before anyone asks:

YES i have reloaded (more times than i care to count)

YES i have completely restarted my browser.

YES i have tried different browsers

YES i have cleared cache and re-booted several times

YES i have completely re-installed my browser.

ALL my other servers are working normally.

ONLY COM203 Tower bridge is completely tanked.

• probably have to wait til they get back from their vacation on monday.

who in their right mind shuts down for a week when they run a 24h live service???

Set of Halfwits, that's who.

Let's face it the game has been broken ever since they started with HTML5.

For every bug they claim to have fixed there are 2 more

The game on all servers is getting worse by the week

But yeah... right now Tower Bridge .. Words fail me.

Overall, as long as it looks pretty and is easier for them to alter things, they seem to have forgotton about the main purpose of the game. That it is playable, WITHOUT having to refresh every few minutes, without all the other crap they say we should do to make it work.
    And I'm sick of all these messages telling me my internet connection is broken, Make sure I'm connected to the internet etc etc etc... For crying out loud, most of the time OF COURSE I'M CONNECTED... I'm playing on another Refresh Nation Server..

Couldn't run a piss up in a Brewery even if you organised it for them

• It's almost like they (the RN dev staff) don't care about the RN community!

Every time they think they have fixed something, something much worse pops up!

Too bad the crowdsourcing concept of helping get the bugs out of the game is foreign to the RN dev staff. If they can't fix the bugs due to them being 'overworked" maybe having the community help them out could help them from the "sinking ship" that RN seems to be now.

In game forums/messages UX/CX are a "complete joke" and totally useless. But that's a whole different can of worms.

• Over 7 hours since this thread was opened, and not 1 response at all from anyone in Travian.

Disgusting at best. So we had hours on end of not really earning anything. Players parking trains because they had no cash to service them, and now the server has gone off line.

Well It's very quickly getting to the stage where they should take ALL servers offline and keep them offline until they can supply a game that is playable.

The game runs 24/7.... Someone should be there to at least acknowledge that they have seen the problem 24/7 as well... 7 hours with NO response is beyond belief.

• This is the error I got when I tried to reload the game:

Fatal error: Uncaught Predis\Response\ServerException: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled, because this instance is configured to report errors during writes if RDB snapshotting fails (stop-writes-on-bgsave-error option). Please check the Redis logs for details about the RDB error. in /var/www/railnation/gameserver/lib/predis/predis/src/Client.php:370 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/railnation/gameserver/lib/predis/predis/src/Client.php(335): Predis\Client->onErrorResponse(Object(Predis\Command\KeyExpire), Object(Predis\Response\Error)) #1 /var/www/railnation/gameserver/lib/predis/predis/src/Client.php(314): Predis\Client->executeCommand(Object(Predis\Command\KeyExpire)) #2 /var/www/railnation/gameserver/railnation/utils/RedisSessionHandler.php(62): Predis\Client->__call('expire', Array) #3 [internal function]: railnation\utils\RedisSessionHandler->read('PHPSESSID:f2abc...') #4 /var/www/railnation/gameserver/config in /var/www/railnation/gameserver/lib/predis/predis/src/Client.php on line 370

• Unacceptable indeed. At this moment we don't even know whether the server was taken offline by someone to investigate the issues.... or whether it just crashed by itself while nobody is looking into it. I assume it is the latter because not a word from anyone of the RN staff.

There are 10 types of people in this world:

Those who understand binary and those who don't

• Trains are also currently NOT earning cash for the routes they are on 90-95% of the time.

i have watched my trains land in cities, landmarks, factories, warehouses and harbors with the same results over the last several hours, if not a day or more: nearly ZERO income.

Aldo had the same problem. The problem seem to started to appear around 14h GMT (at least it was when i noticed the problem with the income - which doesnt seem to be affecting everyone!)

really crappy timing... though I do agree game has been so bad lately I am constantly having to refresh.

Yesterday i had to refresh every 10min, which was clearly not usual

• Refreshing every 10-15 mins is quite normal... or anything more than approx 6 commands
    this increases to every 2-5 mins during an EG

In both cases, totally unacceptable, and yet NOTHING is ever done about it

9 hours now and still NO response whatsoever from support/devs etc etc I guess TMH was right... They are all on Holiday until the 4th Jan

• Ridiculous would be an understatement!

Either you run a 24/7 business or you don't.

I suggest that from now on, ingame gold can only be purchased on European weekdays between 8:30 - 12:00 and 13:00 - 17:00 except on all German public holidays when the ingame gold shop will be completely closed.

There are 10 types of people in this world:

Those who understand binary and those who don't

• Hello everyone!

We are aware that there is a Server issue with COM-203 Tower Bridge and we are working on a solution.

As soon as we have any news about this issue we will post an update.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused by this issue.

Regards,

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3