After Endgame

• OK, while I wait for the "Tower Bridge" server fix, I might as well ask a few questions.

That server is about two weeks from ending.

I stumbled previously in a game that finished two weeks ago. Ignored it at first, but it became useful with the advent-calander and winter-game, so I actually made it through the end game. Bought me the starter-package and discovered that actually my remaining gold and PLUS would transfer over.

Question: what else changes over? Vouchers? Coins?

Question two: This starter-package, is it only valid for a restart of that specific server? Or for any server?

• I stumbled previously in a game that finished two weeks ago. Ignored it at first, but it became useful with the advent-calander and winter-game, so I actually made it through the end game. Bought me the starter-package and discovered that actually my remaining gold and PLUS would transfer over.

Question: what else changes over? Vouchers? Coins?

It remains only: gold and plus account!

Everything else is lost

Question two: This starter-package, is it only valid for a restart of that specific server? Or for any server?

only valid to this server

• Thank you.

Follow up question:

If I do not buy the starter package, I obviously can carry over more gold.

Will this still be valid only on the same (restarted) server?

In other words:

I'm not planning on playing three or four servers at the time. And I might want to try some of the other scenarios and/or a different language server.

Would I need to start at those at zero, and transfer any Gold and/or plus to that by rejoining the restarted server I came from and then transfer the Gold and Plus via the 3-day delay transfer route?

• Gold can only be transferred to servers in the same region.

And only transferrable (purchased) gold can be transferred.

Gold won in the round remains on this server.

It can be transferred as a plus account if you have at least 1 transferrable (purchased) gold in you gold.

Be careful with that.

• Look!

From 597 gold I can not transfer anything.

• Thank you a lot! You are most helpful. 8)

So, if I would choose to transfer my PLUS and bought Gold, then the rest is lost, since I will delete my character on the (restarted) server?

The remainder will not stay on that server, right?

• It remains only: gold and plus account!

Everything else is lost

ONe little thing to add: Clothes and engine skins are remaining too.

So, if I would choose to transfer my PLUS and bought Gold, then the rest is lost, since I will delete my character on the (restarted) server?

The remainder will not stay on that server, right?

Yes, not transferable gold is lost when you trasfer the transferable gold and plus account days. But one thing to know is that the non transferable gold is used first if you buy things. The transferable gold is only used when all of the non transferable gold is used. So you can use the non transferable gold to buy plus account until all of it is used. ;-)