server x question gold

• Hi, I'm sorry to hear the Gold transfer information (or lack of it) has led to these questions. This will change in the very near future and all Gold transfer information of special servers will be available before the servers start.

Often on special servers, if COMM or M (international) servers are finished and you did not delete your avatar during the round, the Gold is uploaded to the lobby from where it can then be transferred to any domain.

Please contact the game support to help you with the Gold transfer.

Samisu how can we delete our avatar from an event server which isn't available anymore???

It's the Platform X gold we all talk about. I have gold left on Schrödinger and cant collect it and I don't play another German server, how to contact support??

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Hi, I'm sorry to hear the Gold transfer information (or lack of it) has led to these questions. This will change in the very near future and all Gold transfer information of special servers will be available before the servers start.

Often on special servers, if COMM or M (international) servers are finished and you did not delete your avatar during the round, the Gold is uploaded to the lobby from where it can then be transferred to any domain.

Great, thanks Samisu. I have contacted the Dutch support Ashwin about this as I want to transfer it to a Dutch domain. I hope thats what you meant?

• Samisu how can we delete our avatar from an event server which isn't available anymore???

Often on special servers, if COM or M (international) servers are finished and you did not delete your avatar during the round,

---

Hi, I'm sorry to hear the Gold transfer information (or lack of it) has led to these questions. This will change in the very near future and all Gold transfer information of special servers will be available before the servers start.

This info has almost always been available before the special servers started, and when it hadn't been available, there always were some players asking for this info.

I played and finished the 2nd round of COM401 Einstein so my leftover Gold and Plus should be available on any domain, but I can only collect those at my COM-server, which I don't want.

You know what you are doing now?

Since this problem probably affects 100(0)s of players you may expect that gamesupport will be overloaded with tickets. In my opinion you (RN, not you personal Samisu) should correct this for all players automatically

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

* playing my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• Samisu how can we delete our avatar from an event server which isn't available anymore???

It's the Platform X gold we all talk about. I have gold left on Schrödinger and cant collect it and I don't play another German server, how to contact support??

Here is the link to game support if you have questions about the purchases on your account: Support : Rail Nation

When an international special server ends - and the player finished the endgame (did not delete their avatar during the game round) - the extra Gold will be transferred to the lobby within a few days - and can then be picked up on any domain.

If you joined a DE server, then you can transfer the unused gold to other DE servers. This is how it has always been. Or from RU servers to other RU servers.

You can be in contact with support if you have questions about purchases you made, or if there's an issue with the gold transfer.

• it's regarding an event server, than always the gold is free to redeem at every server regardless domain. Transfer only to the same domain isn't legally correct because not all domains are represented as event servers. So you now are saying people who have bought gold at one of the event servers and don't play regular servers on an equal domain lost their gold and money.

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• it's regarding an event server, than always the gold is free to redeem at every server regardless domain. Transfer only to the same domain isn't legally correct because not all domains are represented as event servers. So you now are saying people who have bought gold at one of the event servers and don't play regular servers on an equal domain lost their gold and money.

Transfer rules on PX servers:

- DE servers only for DE domains

- RU servers only for RU domains

- COM server only for COM domains

- International and Eastern Europe servers for all domains

^ This means I was mistaken thinking COM and COMM and M would have been part of the same international game world selection. This is not the case and I apologize for the confusion. I also edited my last comment to avoid further mixups.

• I played 2 rounds on Einstein and did not delete my avatar. However, when I try to collect my gold and plus on my regular server (US01 Crankshaft) it says it is not from the same country. I was under the impression that any remaining gold and plus from international event servers can be picked up on ANY server. Is this not true?

It is unfair that there is never an US based event server. Not everyone likes to play international servers.

• Thats not cool!!! eventservers ALWAYS ALWAYS had the possibility to transfer gold to ANY domain.. if you change the rules you should let US know before playing and BUYING

Its outrageous really... what use do I have with this gold on other COM domains.. I just end up with 1000s of gold... so the only option I have is to spend it..

You know who will be the winner of that???? RN, RN, RN!!!

Im so SICK of this slap in the face everytime again... RESPECT your paying customer for heavens sake

If this will not be straightened out I think will call it a day after almost 8 years of playing

• yep i was hoping to transfer to US server only to be told no... I was undr the understanding that special servers could be transferred to any server. How wrong was I.

I searched through the questions topic about Project X, there was the question asked if gold could transferred to other servers. The last part of the answer is and I quote that: and to all regions if it's the international event servers.

I understand the underlined answer from Salix in the added screenshot as follows: If you played and German or Russian server the gold can only transferred to the same regions. If you played one of the COM servers you can transfer the gold to all regions. So as example I should be able to collect it at my main Dutch server.

Salix can you please give a clear answer because a lot of people bought gold for Project X and have gold left and can not redeem it at their regular server. It's lost for them. Money and gold are gone if this won't be solved in a proper way.

For most players are the event servers not their regular region and because of that reason the gold should be able to collect at all servers. And it was until now always possible to redeem the leftover gold to a server of choice.

The screenshot comes from the following thread:

Platform X - All your questions!

and it's the message #90

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

Edited once, last by Naike ♏ ().

• I searched through the questions topic about Project X, there was the question asked if gold could transferred to other servers. The last part of the answer is and I quote that: and to all regions if it's the international event servers.

They just conveniently said COM isn't an international server...so a loooot of people here on the forum have been asking for an international server where English in the only allowed language and then they make it seem like they do.. but actually just sneeking behind our backs and bending the rules to their advantage..

So international = multilanguage in RN-terms, while we all know that the COM eventservers are used by so many of us to finally play an event in English only.

Germans never have these problems, they arent screwed over because they have all their servers in their own language.. I think its fair if RN gives that same possibility to all countries that dont have enough players to do this by treating the COM event servers as international, something that was always done before Px

• - COM server only for COMdomains

- International and EasternEurope servers for all domains

I find all this very confusing for most ordinary players!

Furthermore...

I find a lot of confusing information on the website so where can I get my gold.

The language flags do not show at all where you will be able to get your gold ....

The difference between COM and COMM is so insignificant that most players will not notice it at all!

Everything that starts with COM must be international! And gold must be available in all domains!

Or you have to rename COMM to M!

But I don't know if this is a solution ...

In general, this look at the letters is very difficult for most players!

There must be a picture in front of the letters that shows what this server is!?!???!

Definitely the easiest solution:

Everything that starts with COM must be international! And gold must be available in all domains!

If it stays as it is now ...

this will lead to a lot of confusion, questions and frustration among the players ...

• Definitely the easiest solution:

I see this the same, COM is international and that applies to all servers with COM as region. The english language masters server was international. The left over gold was available on all servers. Why isn't Platform X ???

There was asked by the international community to have International eventservers with only english as allowed language to avoid the language barrier and the use of all languages. The servers have the status as COM and COM is in Rail Nation international.

The sudden change is never communicated with the commuity. If so I want to see where this is communicated.

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• The naming of servers has clearly led to unintended confusion and our team is gathering all your critique, feedback, and wishes on the topic. Please keep it coming. Summary of comments I've picked up so far:

The flags in the lobby show that COM servers are under 'International', as shown in the post above by Hear Me Roar - How can COM servers be both international and not international at the same time?

The naming of special servers is confusing: What is the difference between COM, COMM, and M? It is unclear from which server you can transfer Gold to each of these servers, and then back. Deleting an avatar mid-round makes the Gold transfer behave differently than waiting until the endgame is over, adding to the confusion.

Gold transfer between domains, especially in the case of special servers is confusing and we need to give this information up-front. This is already planned so players do not need to search for this information and scroll through forum threads for answers.

The special server of choice for our US players is the English-only server. Not being able to transfer unused Gold from English-only special servers to US servers feels unfair.

The good news is as mentioned above, we will make it clear how the Gold can be transferred when we announce server starts in the future. This does not help players who already purchased Gold on a COM server thinking they could gather the leftover Gold on their usual domain/country, like the US. I would like to ask these players to be in contact with our game support and share their experiences and expectations.

• The special server of choice for our US players is the English-only server. Not being able to transfer unused Gold from English-only special servers to US servers feels unfair.

not only the US players, all international players who wants to play english only event servers. As long as a server is called COM it's international. There is nothing communicated about it so all gold from project X and now also Origin Journey must be available to collect to ALL servers, no exception made. This is a legal issue what is created now. If it's not international the server should had the extension of UK/US of whaterver Native english country you can think of.

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• I know the credibility of what is posted here is not much, and when

I'm glad you are taking notes... but the important things have no answear!!

I know the credibility of some things posted here is not much these days, and now i have some players in my own team who thinks it is my fault to have told theme PX Einstein was a server where we could collect gold anywhere else (as you said it in forum posts), and now they are playing Zugspitze and the same thing will happen, because you don't have a clear information abou that!!! (because your mountain is good for this server but not to collect gold)!!

Is it so hard to make a post where you clearly identify what servers we can collect gold to any domain after EG is over and server finishes?

• Samisu

The rules for transferring gold should be simple and intuitive!

You should not expect players to read instructions before starting on a server.

In any case, the rules for international servers must be the same!

One server is international with only English!

One server is international with all languages!

But both servers are international!

And there must be the same rules for them!

In addition, the gold exported (transferred) during the round must have the same status as the gold after the round. (Except the difference that it must be purchased)

• now people who don't play their regular servers on DE, RU or COMM never can transfer their (bought) gold anymore from an event server to their regular servers. In my opinion this is theft or Travian should refund the left over gold at the same value.

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• The good news is as mentioned above, we will make it clear how the Gold can be transferred when we announce server starts in the future. This does not help players who already purchased Gold on a COM server thinking they could gather the leftover Gold on their usual domain/country, like the US. I would like to ask these players to be in contact with our game support and share their experiences and expectations.

There is no good news Samisu.. I feel this time RN should own their mistake and make right what they did wrong in the first place.

Hear me roar summarized it well and this is also how it has always been in the past. International servers are COM-servers.. RN made up the COMM and M servers for whatever reason but that doesnt mean that COM is suddenly not international anymore.. its even literally right there in the lobby...

There is one guy who will make the decision in the end.. lets not lose ourselves in endless showcasing of gathering info and feedback but just ACT, let all the gold from all international servers be collectible in all other gameworlds like we always could.

Not just for now, but forever.. we dont need some small topic on a forum somewhere (probably only in German anyways) or some facebook post that says in small letters that you can buy gold but after this server its practically useless and RN will gladly take your money for it.

We already have to put up with 100s of bugs that just won't go away (or are added) and which sometimes even make your bought and paid for plusaccount completely useless (multi-selecting trains/ fixed maintenance % of your own choosing)

If you truly care about your players you at least give them the gold which they have paid for on a temporary gameworld to be used in any gameworld of their choosing... stop making excuses

A call to all players here... I hope we do not let this go until RN offers a real solution.. sometimes its just not okay.

• I have a lot of gold and a lot of plus account days from the Einstein server-a lot.

we were all led to believe ‘ANY SERVER’, as in “ANY SERVER” to be able to transport to . . . Now this. I stayed through the entire 2nd round of that lousy Project X server to be sure I could build upon that gold and days to transfer to the one server I’m playing . . . Just one, not 3, not 7, just one.

‘now I get support tickets telling me I have to log into another server, stick through the entire round and then get my gold/plus account.

this server goes on longer than the one server I’m playing-great, how in the heck does this help me?

frankly I feel like I’ve been swindled, a Ponzi scheme, or tricked by a tele-marketer...

just admit you made a mistake and release what we earned, or paid for . . . My god, how hard is this? Don’t you people ever do anything right? Where is you backbone to admit you, you made a mistake.

how ludicrous is it I cannot get what I earned/paid for , for months? Then not be able to use it where I am actually playing?