server x question gold

• I agree with Aesculus glabra. I was told by support that the only way I could get my gold/plus from Einstein was to log into another COMM server and then play the whole round to be able to transfer it to my US server. I was told it was a "tax issue". Platform X was a joke and after wasting my time, my reward is nothing.

• RN really doesn't care, they acknowledge the issue that all the COM(M)/M servers are messy and difficult for everyone to understand but they just refuse to actually fix the problem.

And by just not reacting everyone assumes in time people will let it go and the whole problem will blow over. Multiple arguments and examples have been given as of why these goldtransfers from ALL eventservers should be freely transferrable, it is time to act but instead they are probably working on the next new update instead of taking care of actual problems.

For all: apply to COMM301 Lake Constance, just park your trains in a random city and dont come back until 1 day before the EG. Then collect your gold and plusaccount from any COM Platform X server you have been playing on.. as this is a COMM server the gold will be freely transferrable to ANY game world. (do not delete your avatar btw, it needs to go naturally after the EG to be able to collect)

Takes you three months in total but you will have the gold where you actually need it.

RN says its about tax issues (which is nonsens.. could easily be fixed since every other game is doing that too) but then we just commit fraud on a massive scale by solving it this way..

• Mr Hoeven...

If you log into COMM301 now, won't you lose the active days of plus account? Wouldn't it be better to just log in a few days before EG starts?

I was wondering the exact same thing. Why log in and lose weeks of plus account? Madness, it’s all madness

login, but don't actually collect the gold from Platform X until near the very end is what he means.

until you actually collect transferred Gold and +account it'll just set there waiting.

• RN says its about tax issues (which is nonsens.. could easily be fixed since every other game is doing that too) but then we just commit fraud on a massive scale by solving it this way..

The "Tax Issue" they hide behind is utter nonsense.
    I believe it's because of their Pricing "Practices" in different countries.
    I happen to live where RN Gold prices are among the highest, if not the highest.