Era 4 on Einstein - missing 2 trains?

• Got my Engine House up to lvl19, so should have 19 trains.

At the moment, I've got 4 Morpheus'es (=8 trains) and 9 Horus'es, a total of 17.

I can not buy any more trains.

Museum is not full.

My fault, or a possibel bug?

Cheers,

Bald60

• it's possible you have the maximum allowed amount of trains together on the tracks and in your museum. Have you tried to sell a train you have parked in the museum and if you can buy another train?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• you have also an Arthemis on the tracks, you are using the 19 active slots. That's why you can't buy another train.

You can buy more directly into the museum but not in your active trainlist because all slots are taken.

When you park your Arthemis or Horus into the museum you can buy or reactivate another cargo train.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• *blush*

Somehow at some point I've mangaed to convince myself that the Arthemis was a lottery winning....

Sorry for waisting your time.

no problem, glad I could help you