complete freeze

• Same thing happens when trying to sit for someone.
    Go to sitter menu
    click on the person you want to sit
    when the confirmation dialog comes up
    you click OK
    and then it will sit there for hours if you let it

The only solution is to reload, and start the "Sitter" process again
    with fingers crossed.

• I find this happening more often on the day of era change but not on every server. Very annoying.
    I did seem to get around this by hitting more info rather then continue on the era change information. Still had to reload again but that reload worked fine and the question about era change did not come up.

• unable to load US01 or COM301 on Chrome or Firefox. Already cleared cache. On Chrome I eventually get a message that says "General error"

UPDATE: Now things are loading

• We had a technical issue with our website / lobby, but it has been resolved about 10 minutes ago.
    Is everything working again for you now?

Yeah, it was pretty bad. Took me 45 minutes before I finally got into the new OJ-server of today. Meanwhile I could also not get into any game-worlds I was already signed up to.

How is this, time and again, possible?

• Hi, thank you for bringing this up. We have plans to improve communications so that players get this type of information in English and German at a minimum.

Yeah, English would be a bare minimum. Especially given the fact that in the in-game chat on international servers you get in trouble if you would post in German...

• at the moment not all info is shared with other language forums besides the German. The international is the most important to share info because of the biggest diversity of players.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• All players have equal access to game support of their chosen language, and the support crew is more knowledgeable of current issues and bugs than the forum crew. They also have the tools and contacts to help solve issues, often before the news of an issue reaches the forum.

If an issue is something the whole community should know about, we work with announcements and updates on the forum. If the issue affects just a handful of individual players, then a separate and translated announcement is not necessary, in my opinion - those issues can be handled 1 on 1 with support. Sometimes it takes time to first figure out how many players are affected, is it a global issue.

That said, you (players) have brought valuable information from the German-speaking forum a few times, which is much appreciated. This is something we discuss in the team, how we can help share more information between the domains that potentially affect all players. One fresh and good example can be found here: FAQ Calculation of factories/warehouses/ports - Guides & Tutorials - Rail Nation Forum - The German CM helped translate and post a FAQ previously found only in German.

• I use the German forum to gather important info wich isn't shared at other fora. Often there is info to be found regarding game calculations. This is posted in most cases only in the German forum and it happens with more valuable info. My opinion is if something valuable like calculations of the game mechanics it should be shared with all fora or none. Not only just in one forum.

The latest example was the downtime of last saturday. We had to find out about it in the German forum. The first post about it in this forum was when it was solved. This isn't correct. Share with all or with none, not only a selected group.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Hi, thank you for bringing this up. We have plans to improve communications so that players get this type of information in English and German at a minimum.

Thats certainly great to hear, but I hope you realize that this is an upside-down world.. its not a game for German speakers only, I have always been able to play it in my own language but at least English since I started in 2013.

English is the worlds no1 language, spoken by the most diverse group of people in the world. There should be no choice between this or any other language. Its also easy to accomplish and doesnt require a lot of planning..

I've said it earlier and will do it again, Travian/RN is serious company in the gaming industry, not a bunch of hobbyist spending their free hours together after work.. Im playing games of Chinese origin that are using better English communication then RN..