Member Pre-registration Failure & "Support"

• I just opened a ticket this morning with regard to two of my members on Tower Bridge and the pre-registration failure that affected them at restart; they were not included as part of the association and we had to level up the HQ to get them in. A few other players seem to report the same for other teams as well.

What really irritates me is that I checked the ticket status and it went from "Processing" to simply gone. No clue as to why...no email, no details. Just completely ignored.

Is this standard procedure now?

Edited once, last by Rᴬᴵᴸᴵᴺ ᴿᴼΝ®: Edit: After a few refreshes, I was able to get into the resolution notice...which indicates nothing can be done. So, I have my straw...sucking it up as usual. ().

• Weird. I'd totally forgotten about this ticket until I just received a notification.
    Here's the email:

Update on your ticket 509760 "Association Member Pre-Reg Failure": ticket has been closed

Inbox

profile_mask2.png

Travian Games Customer Service <noreply@traviangames.com>

Jan 23, 2021, 8:01 AM
    to me cleardot.gif
    Travian Games

We value your feedback!

Dear Rᴬᴵᴸᴵᴺ ᴿᴼΝ®,

Your ticket 509760 "Association Member Pre-Reg Failure" has been closed by our Customer Service Representative Emma. If you need more assistance, please create a new ticket on the portal.

Improving our customer service is one of our priorities. Please take a moment and tell us how helpful Emma was in your recent experience.

Please tell us how we did.

😢 🙁 😐 🙂 😃

Best regards,
    Your Rail Nation Customer Service Team

Imprint:
    Travian Games GmbH, Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 22, 80807 Munich, Germany;
    Telephone number: +49 (0) 89 3249150, Fax: +49 (0) 89 324915970
    Managing Directors: Lars Janssen, Jörg Strathaus;
    Registration court: Munich District Court, HRB 173511, VAT no.: DE 246258085

Please do not reply to this email directly. Replies sent to this address cannot be answered. If you have any questions or concerns, you are invited to contact Support in the game.
    You've received this email because you have submitted a ticket via our support portal with the email address sparkandquill@gmail.com.

ONLINE VERSION