COM05 Cylinder Head

• Nothing says classy like scheduling maintenance on COM05 Cylinder Head when Endgame is going on. Just couldn't wait two days to do updates and decided to screw up the only portion of the game where leaving your trains on a fixed schedule could cause the most amount of harm to wait times. Real Classy Rail Nation!

• Nothing says classy like scheduling maintenance on COM05 Cylinder Head when Endgame is going on. Just couldn't wait two days to do updates and decided to screw up the only portion of the game where leaving your trains on a fixed schedule could cause the most amount of harm to wait times. Real Classy Rail Nation!

still no cylinder head 4 me eg be over and my 6 eras be for nothing

• We will be announcing the time when the server will be brought back online, so you will know beforehand when to join the endgame again. And from where the round continues.

We are also discussing what gesture from our side can compensate for the frustration this sudden emergency maintenance during Endgame has caused you.

What happened is a bit more complicated to solve, but our team is on it full steam and I hope to bring you more news very soon.

• We will be announcing the time when the server will be brought back online, so you will know beforehand when to join the endgame again. And from where the round continues.

We are also discussing what gesture from our side can compensate for the frustration this sudden emergency maintenance during Endgame has caused you.

What happened is a bit more complicated to solve, but our team is on it full steam and I hope to bring you more news very soon.

Why can you not post this in the thread that ALL are watching instead of a secondary thread that hardly anyone looks at....

And as for continuing from where the problems started... That raises the question of WHICH problems....The ones that brought the server down, The same ones that brought tower bridge down.... Or the ones that prevented people getting into the server at all...

And there is NO compensation that will satisfy people on this one.... So someone up high had better come up with a damned clever solution or you will see a flood of players leave the game

• Why can you not post this in the thread that ALL are watching instead of a secondary thread that hardly anyone looks at....

And as for continuing from where the problems started... That raises the question of WHICH problems....The ones that brought the server down, The same ones that brought tower bridge down.... Or the ones that prevented people getting into the server at all...

And there is NO compensation that will satisfy people on this one.... So someone up high had better come up with a damned clever solution or you will see a flood of players leave the game

Ok, come on now. I know we are all a bit mad cause the EG isnt going the way we want it, but what do you mean about it being posted in the secondary thread "that hardly no one is watching". Maybe you need a billboard in front of your window to see that the EG is up and ready to go again. Maybe even add some bright neon lights so you cant really miss it...

Like, its a game, no matter how competitive it gets, its main purpouse is to be fun for everyone. The server crashing isnt something people can easily predict. Yeah it sucks, Im not saying it doesnt, but we are making it rain on an already wet parade. And threatning to leave the game isnt going to make the server come online any faster. If you no longer see the game as fun, then do it and quit. But dont say we are ALL going to do it. Not everyone is with you on this one, dont know if youve noticed.

• According to my screen it is still under maintenance.

And people are mad because it is second EG in a row that has had the same problems that led to the server going down for a start... And the main thread for this problem is NOT this one

And where did I say ALL would leave the game...I said a flood of players would leave the game if a satisfactory solution was not given...I know of a lot who would... But I never said ALL...

• Update!

Cylinder Head will be back online at 14:00 UTC today, 27.01.2021.

The server will continue from yesterday evening, at 22:45 UTC.

News of compensation will follow.

EDIT:

Here is the compensation for all players on COM-05

When you log in to the server, you will get a popup message asking you to accept the following items:

• Titan - Bonus engine for the current round
    • Super starter package for the next round
    • 300 Gold
    • 24 hours of Plus account

❗ Please note that you need to login to the server and accept these items before the endgame is over to receive all the bonuses.

By accepting the gift, the SSP for the next round will be purchased and the resources and train will be awarded. Should you already have the Titan you will not be getting a second copy. If you had already purchased SSP, you will get your Gold reimbursed.

We are extremely sorry for the frustration and disappointment this sudden emergency maintenance caused you. Thank you for your patience.

Your Rail Nation team