Platform X EG tonnage on Einstein server

• How is that the Lonkiln with lower active people (73) getting more tonnage (224K) thank stockport (157K) which is having more active people(106). First lot is understandable but how come in the second and third lot stockport is having almost 40% less tonnage than Lonkiln?

• Yes, have been checking activate players since the EG started. The pax was not supposed to be counted in the second lot, I sense similar bugs here like in the first round

• Stockport had 59 active players when the set changed. They stopped for 1 hour and then finished the last good with only some of them hauling to reduce the numbers. That's how they got low tonnage on 2nd and 3rd sets.

Some cities used the same tactic on first round too. You lose some time with waiting but gain advantage on tonnage.

• 59 Active players by cooking up or abusing rule. indeed Stockport had 128 active players on the server, and also get low tonnage which is almost 40% less than other cities, what is level ground we are talking in Platform X server which is supposed to bring level ground for EG

• 59 Active players by cooking up or abusing rule. indeed Stockport had 128 active players on the server, and also get low tonnage which is almost 40% less than other cities, what is level ground we are talking in Platform X server which is supposed to bring level ground for EG

If you stop more than 24 hours with most people to bring active goods to the city the active count will lower.

Between sets you have to stop at least 1 hour with as many as possible to lower the count again for the new set.

That's what they did in Stockport with discipline and therefore a low active count and tonnage for the set.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

Platform X - A technical analysis (from the winners)

Have you read this?

These are tactics known since the first round.

And explained in detail to all.

• I am not questioning the tactic, I am questioning the basic intent of the Platform X server. The plain level field for every city to compete was the motto of the server. Where does the line between fair play and abusive tactics lie?

• Dude that's fair if Active players are accurately counted. Active players in a city who is really active and not hiding in the loop hole of the active players count

Platform X is not the level counting for the tonnage but the active players. And you can figure out, what tactic will be the best. And sure, that's fair.

• Dude that's fair if Active players are accurately counted. Active players in a city who is really active and not hiding in the loop hole of the active players count

There will be tactics to overcome almost any counting method that will be used.

• I have long warned Bruno about these things.

I also don't like such tricks.

• heres the problem, now i dont know the time zones for the stockport teams, but trying to pull off that strat of people logging in and out at certain times across the globe is insane to expect. so if they are a team that plays similar timezones or if any team does that they will have a huge advantage, and from what i gather there isnt suppose to be any advantage on x platform. I know for a fact our asso couldnt pull that off with where everyone is from and trying to live a normall life. just my 2 cents

• I understand your feelings.

But please do not give up on Project X.

This is not a project that will be played by these rules.

This scenario is different from all the others.

Because it is an experimental scenario.

His idea here is to test changes in game mechanics.

And with each change 2 rounds will be played (2 rounds with the same rules!).

Your opinion is important because it depends on how much of these changes will be implemented in all scenarios!

And what will be the changes in the next 2 rounds ....