Consumption level on Origin Journey

• I definitely think the consumption here is like PX

Is that right, Bruno_BF ?

I don't think it's right.
    Because this is a greater link between consumption and the number of active players.
    And here the Active players are reported very incorrectly - with the number of connections to the city!!!

• If they had said it out loud many players would have shied away!

I thought games were supposed to be fun and relaxing.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• There have been no changes made to the Origin Journey, OJ servers are just like the regular servers.

Nothing from PX (Platform X), including the higher consumption rate, has made its way to OJ.

Higher consumption you are experiencing is part of the normal gameplay, and in cities where consumption is higher - we have a higher number of active players. Event game worlds like OJ are usually much more popular.

• There have been no changes made to the Origin Journey, OJ servers are just like the regular servers.

Nothing from PX (Platform X), including the higher consumption rate, has made its way to OJ.

Higher consumption you are experiencing is part of the normal gameplay, and in cities where consumption is higher - we have a higher number of active players. Event game worlds like OJ are usually much more popular.

I've recently started a round on COM2 - Firebox and the consumption over there is nothing compared to what's going on, on Origin server.

Can we get someone from the technical staff to have a look or I need to open a support ticket for that?

Thanks

• It was already checked, there is nothing different on OJ than on other servers.
    Please keep in mind that therre is a dynamic component to the consumption. It almost never comes in play on normal servers but we see it in effect quite often on event servers.
    Depending on how many levels the city has gained in relation to how much time has passed in the era, the consumption can get pretty high.

• It was already checked, there is nothing different on OJ than on other servers.
    Please keep in mind that therre is a dynamic component to the consumption. It almost never comes in play on normal servers but we see it in effect quite often on event servers.
    Depending on how many levels the city has gained in relation to how much time has passed in the era, the consumption can get pretty high.

It doesn't feel like it's the same with the other servers but if you say so, I can't argue with that since you have the data.

All I can say is that I've never seen two teams with 12 members in the 2nd day struggle to take a city to level 4. Furthermore, I have always pushed the city to level 5 BEFORE the newbie status expired, a thing which here proved impossible.

Lastly, the picture I attached here on this thread all the more suggests that something IS INDEED changed in regards to consumption. But, as I've already said, I don't mind, it's just that it caught us offguard, that's all.

Thanks for the answers, Samisu and Saphirus.

• Get ready for a painfull first era... as long as i remember it's the same we had before... consumption is going to 30% easily...

• All I can say is that I've never seen two teams with 12 members in the 2nd day struggle to take a city to level 4. Furthermore, I have always pushed the city to level 5 BEFORE the newbie status expired, a thing which here proved impossible.

If you buy the superstarterpaket your newbie status longs 2 days more. And it's a really great help for everybody.

These 2 days where missing at an event server.

• Yes, hi Mihai, and from the OJ servers I've played this consumption is normal, it is harder now because the 2 previous OJ servers we were using the old trains (if I'm not mistaken)..

Oh, alright. My misunderstanding came from the fact that Samisu associated the consumption on Origin servers same as regular servers, and to me those are classic servers. I didn't knew Origin had a different consumption level because I haven't played it before.

So consumption on Origin IS different than that of classic servers, but not different to what was in the past.

Good to know :)

• Oh, alright. My misunderstanding came from the fact that Samisu associated the consumption on Origin servers same as regular servers, and to me those are classic servers. I didn't knew Origin had a different consumption level because I haven't played it before.

So consumption on Origin IS different than that of classic servers, but not different to what was in the past.

Good to know :)

the consumption on regular servers will be as high as now on OJ and was on Platform X if there are also in day 1 3000 or 4000 players active.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• But that's not fair because city population should be taken into consideration, not server population, won't you agree?

as far as I know it's calculated on an average city player count and what Saphirus explained the speed of leveling of the cities.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress