Workers - Need for improvement

• There are 2 real problems:

1) Some workers are not balanced for 2x, 4x speed

2) Strong teams take all good workers. This creates a huge imbalance.

I always play in strong teams, but I still consider it unfair.

Many players and teams complain about this.

What I suggest (better version):

A) Each team can only hire 1 worker at a time

B) Workers are divided into groups (groups according to value). Each team can only hire one worker per group

C) Workers are divided into groups (groups according to value). Each team can hire only one worker from the most valuable group

• Hello,

for me the best point is B)

• Hello,

for me the best point is B)

Agree. A) is too restrictive. I rarely play in strong teams but I recognise that they earn the right to an advantage. It's a competitive game (though it;s a perfectly possible to play in an uncompetitive fashion but that's a different debate). C) is a possibility but it only really has 2 groups ... the valuable workers and the others B) seems to me to allow strong teams to gain an advantage without completely wiping the floor with the other teams during the auctions as they often do at the moment.

• D) Second and third Team in auction get the same Worker with an Handicap, to the effect of the worker, of 10 % for 2nd Team and 20 % for the 3rd Team.

e.g. Trainspeed Epo 1:

10 km/h Team that paid most

9 km/h Team that paid 2nd most

8 km/h Team that paid 3rd most

this way probably more teams place bets in auctions. thats one of the problems: the eternal No. 1 Company on a server bets on a worker and all the smaller companies don´t even try to compete.

• That is a good 4th option, and would help many teams in the game.

• D) Second and third Team in auction get the same Worker with an Handicap, to the effect of the worker, of 10 % for 2nd Team and 20 % for the 3rd Team.

I’m not a fan of this option. Licenses are the individual version of Workers, are similar changes going to be made to make Licenses “fair”? In the lower brackets, how many workers will be in effect if all it requires is a 10k bid made sometime during the auction?

• so HMR, how would you divide the workers out? Here are my initial thoughts

First worker slot (available to everyone)

Gold discount

Station Building discount

Track discount

Wagon discount

City Connection discount

Speed

Wait

Second worker slot

All the extra revenue workers

Third worker slot (to hamper reform corps)

Increase Station Build speed

Increase station bonus speed

Extra City Delivery Prestige

Prestige per hour

Research per hour

What am I missing? I’ll edit them in

• I’m not a fan of this option. Licenses are the individual version of Workers, are similar changes going to be made to make Licenses “fair”? In the lower brackets, how many workers will be in effect if all it requires is a 10k bid made sometime during the auction?

There are up to 5 licences at the same time avaiable, for the 5 Persons paying the most. No one said that there is improvement needed, or did i missed that?

The workers could be "Golden", "Silver", "Bronze", occupying a worker slot, just as normal. At max there could be 3x3 worker Versions, thats a lot and true. It can also happen that a 10k bid brings a worker, but if you can get a worker that cheap, more people and companies would place bets, wouldnt they?
    :/

• Instead of suggesting a limitation factor to what type of workers an association can have, we should look at the tiers and how we can balance those.

I want my team to be able to get all the types of workers we might want, but we should go against the strongest teams. For example, let's say that in era 6 we have:

1. Association A - 750000 prestige points.

2. Association B - 500000 prestige points.

3. Association C - 400000 prestige points.

4. Association D - 350000 prestige points.

5. Association E - 250000 prestige points.

While we can allow the top 3 associations to go against each other, letting association D and E into the same tier with A means that they will never get good workers.

So please stop suggesting that we should put a limit to association A just because they spend a lot of money and get all the workers they want. Instead, let's work on the tiers.