Why has my association been banned from the game. We are the least confronting team playing. Yes we do have multiply players . But so does half of the players . We always run a plus account so Rail nation are the loosers.

• The game has banned our group of family and friends from playing. Apparently we are too organized. I personally have 2 other players that I play. I know for sure that over half of the players also have multi players. There is certainly far more aggressive players than my team. If you ban my team then you are saying that you cannot invite family or friends to play with you. So you had better remove the Invite friends tab. We want our plus accounts refunded.

• Hi there,

If I got it right - your association is (or was) openly filled with multi-accounts and since it is your impression that other players behave the same way, your association and its members should have been allowed to keep breaking the rules?

Our rules are clear and multi-accounts are not allowed. If a player or an association decides not to follow our rules, it is their personal choice that has led to the dismantling of the association or other punishments.

It matters not if a player is a Gold user or purchases Plus-account weeks. What matters is a fair playing field, and I'm sure our team will look into other potential rule-breakers. Financially, it's much smarter to keep the game clean of rule-breakers the best we can.

If you wish to help our team keep the servers clean, please report the accounts you suspect of being multi-accounts, together with good reasons why that is. Our team always appreciates the help of players who help us keep the servers neat and tidy.

Rules: Game rules - Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

The forum is not a place to debate why someone got a ban or some other punishment. This discussion should happen between the player(s) and our support crew. More information: Bans and similar account related decisions to be kept out from forum

• Our rules are clear and multi-accounts are not allowed. If a player or an association decides not to follow our rules, it is their personal choice that has led to the dismantling of the association or other punishments.

How i wish this could be the rule and not the exception!!!

I did a post about with some questions about this in other topic and was absolutly ignored...

• Do you realize that multi player teams were formed in the first place because the game was boring. With all players flocking to 2 main cities. At least when people play with teams its a more interesting because there are more cities to play too, that are able to get the level.. Its the players , who create teams to be pest , who are the problem and there are some nasty players who will always play in a nasty way. They are who you should have banned. Not City players like my team was.

• This will not drive out multiplayers (clones). This is a mission impossible.

This will only make them more careful and hidden.

So they will no longer irritate others with their presences.

• Do you realize that multi player teams were formed in the first place because the game was boring. With all players flocking to 2 main cities. At least when people play with teams its a more interesting because there are more cities to play too, that are able to get the level.. Its the players , who create teams to be pest , who are the problem and there are some nasty players who will always play in a nasty way. They are who you should have banned. Not City players like my team was.

It's just simple. You are not allowed to play Rail Nation with more than 1 account per server. What your intent might be, good or bad. And in my opinion there is no good reason to play with more than 1 account per server. You agreed with the Game Rules and Terms & Conditions when you created your Rail Nation account.

When you use more accounts per server and you get caught you have to deal with the consequenses by violating the game rules.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• It's just simple. You are not allowed to play Rail Nation with more than 1 account per server. What your intent might be, good or bad. And in my opinion there is no good reason to play with more than 1 account per server. You agreed with the Game Rules and Terms & Conditions when you created your Rail Nation account.

When you use more accounts per server and you get caught you have to deal with the consequenses by violating the game rules.

I agree with you fully. It is possible to win fair and square without using multible accounts. If organized enough, you can easily levelup multible cities a day. My team has done it regularly, and we are good at it. Many teams might have a multible account or two that most do not know of, but if someone builds a team with several multible accounts, it is not fair at all.

• I agree with you fully. It is possible to win fair and square without using multible accounts. If organized enough, you can easily levelup multible cities a day. My team has done it regularly, and we are good at it. Many teams might have a multible account or two that most do not know of, but if someone builds a team with several multible accounts, it is not fair at all.

Most of all - it beats the purpose of the game ;)

Where's the fun to play with 24 copies of yourself?!