Advertisements

• Not only do they take longer to start.... 10 seconds +, but after half an advert it swaps to showing a different one from scratch as often as not....

Anyone would think we have nothing better to do than hang around for RN to actually DO things, OH, and refresh every 10 mins....
    And NEVER to we get any sense of when, or even IF, things like this will be addressed

• Yes, this is what I love the most! Totally the best part of the game.

Not only do they take longer to start.... 10 seconds +, but after half an advert it swaps to showing a different one from scratch as often as not....

Anyone would think we have nothing better to do than hang around for RN to actually DO things, OH, and refresh every 10 mins....
    And NEVER to we get any sense of when, or even IF, things like this will be addressed

• I totally understand that RN needs ads, and to sell ads they need to may out the viewer stats. The new option with the extra bonus train seemed interesting to try out, especially with a guaranteed upgrade within 14 views. However, as bonus videos come approximately 1 in 5, you would need to open around 70 for 1 upgrade. As it's always the same ads, the incentives to view are, in my opinion and with or without bonus, simply not sufficient. Sorry RN, give (much) better rewards for viewing and I will gladly help your viewer statistics.