👋 This is my final station - thank you for the ride!

• Dear players and friends,

I'm getting off here.

It has been the most wonderful ride I got to experience with all of you. Since 2016, I've had both the honor and the pleasure to share this time with you - members of the Rail Nation player community. I've packed my bags full of precious memories and stories from my time as your Community Manager.

My journey has taken me to a whole new world filled with rich fantasy and wars, a world called Arkheim. While I'm off to new adventures, yours will continue with new Community Managers joining the team early next week, together with a new community platform:

The news of the official Rail Nation Discord server is very welcome, and I've seen all the good Discord can bring to player communities!

I hope many of you will join the Rail Nation Discord server once it's open, as it will for sure add a whole new level of open and fruitful interaction - not just between players but between the players and the RN team as well.

Thank you for the ride 💖

Stay healthy and take care.

💖 Samisu

• Samisu

We will miss you very much!

Good luck wherever you go!

• Sad to see you leave Rail Nation, the Arkheim players are lucky to have aboard. Thank you for all your help and positive post here in the forum. Good Luck with your new challange.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• I'm really sorry to go, Samisu. I remember how great the old Rail Nation players waited for you when you returned here in the autumn of 2017...

I ask you to do, Samisu, before you go, take care of me to receive my previous prize because they are still late.

Gratefully thanks for everything you provided me on the Forum. I wish you a lot of success, health, happiness, and dreaming of your dreams!

We, players love you, we just do not always know this to you...

With respect and love,

Lacidd23 :)<3:saint:

• Yes, you must be speaking of Adam's office set. The first set got lost in the mail if my memory serves me right, and then the second set was stopped by Covid and lockdowns before we could send it. Your set is still "sitting on a table" ready to be sent your way as soon as we can! Thank you for being so understanding.

• It has been the most wonderful ride I got to experience with all of you. Since 2016, I've had both the honor and the pleasure to share this time with you - members of the Rail Nation player community. I've packed my bags full of precious memories and stories from my time as your Community Manager.

My journey has taken me to a whole new world filled with rich fantasy and wars, a world called Arkheim. While I'm off to new adventures, yours will continue with new Community Managers joining the team early next week, together with a new community platform:

Samisu, reading this makes this Sunday a sad day for me.

Maybe Arkheim looks like an an upgrade to your job. Maybe it is meant as a gratification, as an appreciation for your good work. So congratulations to your advancement. If changing to Arkheim really is positive in your perception (and the perception of the company) I am happy for you.

But to be honest: I don't think, that Arkheim will be a success. (Don't want to discuss the reasons here)

HMR said it: "We will miss you."

You have been one of the very few of the employees, who posted from the heart, who included emotions, who could motivate to positive thinking, who displayed so much creativity and positive thoughts, who cared for the customers, who reacted not with punishing but with humor and deescalation to "bad" posts.

From all the CMs that I witness here in RN forum (there might be more perfect ones in other languages) you are the one, who really deserves to be called a true representative of both of the two parts of the title: You LIVE COMMUNITY, and you are a real GREAT MANAGER. Plus: a great teamplayer.

You made the English forum enjoyable for me. Here I felt to be a welcomed customer, to be more than just a user with the duty to deliver bug information and documentation in the only accepted form.

Thank you so much for the years that allowed me to witness one of the best examples of a COMMUNITY MANAGER in the internet.

Drei Gruppen sagen immer die Wahrheit:

1. Kinder 2. Betrunkene 3. Jeder, der verdammt noch mal stinksauer ist.

Leider hört man allen drei Gruppen kaum jemals wirklich zu.

• Thanks again for everything!

You will stay in our hearts <3

• The best of future for you Samisu

• Woah...

They say all (good) things must pass.
    Man, I've seen you put up with a lot of crap here on the forums, but always maintained an even keel regarding the perspective of it all.

Your ability to stay cool, calm, and collected, was what intrigued me to search you out in game.

I regret not having shared playing with you, over all this time.

I hope you find contentment, and be rewarded for your endeavors, wherever your journey leads.

Regards.