Will this become the new normal?

• Second Era on many x1 servers started today. And with that, came the 502 and 504 errors, and 20+min without the ability to go to lobby nor come to foruns (forum is still very unstable - even posting this i got multiple 502 errors and many can't still enter the game). Will this become the new normal? If your servers can't handle the amount of online players, wouldn't it be best to intercalate the begin of the eras in the different servers (for example, one server starting at 13h00 GMT, another at 13h30 GMT, etc)? Why you still keep pushing for something that clearly doesn't work?

• No chance to make a login in any world, because I couldn't enter the game. In the case the login runs, I come to this place, even I haven't click it.

This is the most worst preformance I ever had in a browsergame ever. Once or twice when you are looking for a problem, which make this preformance occour allright. With that I can deal it. But make an update, which hasn't really run stable on PTR an make Login times from five till 10 minutes that's madness.

• I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to log on to a game world but it's like banging my head against a brick wall. I'm constantly being asked to log in even though I haven't logged out and have been sent to the forum 3 times despite not trying to access it.

• Second Era on many x1 servers started today. [...] Will this become the new normal?

I personally have consigned to the apparent fact this IS the normal.

I've not played the game long enough to say if this normal is new or not ;-)

[...] Why you still keep pushing for something that clearly doesn't work? [...]

I don't think they are actually pushing this, it's more that they aren't pushing for something to end this mess. They just leave it as it is, very well knowing it is causing problems to a big part of their player base. (if not to ALL their player base).

It is very clear the servers/structure can't handle the Era changes. I have been playing EVE-online for a while (not anymore at the moment) and there they simply shut down the server every day for an hour. Everybody knows this, this is the 'normal', and everybody plans for it.

No problem, no hassle, no irritation.

I suggest RailNation does something similar: Every Era-change the whole thing shuts down for an hour or two.

Not optimal, but very much more optimal than this (semi-)unpredictable mess.

• [...] Why you still keep pushing for something that clearly doesn't work? [...]

I don't think they are actually pushing this, it's more that they aren't pushing for something to end this mess.

If they weren't pushing for this, they wouldn't have started so many servers on the SAME DAY and at the SAME HOUR ;) Just my personal opinion. Intercalate starting hours would solve these login problems at the start of an era, in my view

• Hello everyone!

We are aware of the issues in relation to logging into the Servers, and our Developers are currently working on a solution.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused by these issues.

Regards,

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• If they weren't pushing for this, they wouldn't have started so many servers on the SAME DAY and at the SAME HOUR ;) Just my personal opinion. Intercalate starting hours would solve these login problems at the start of an era, in my view

They are just doing NOTHING, that is the point I wanted to make.

It's not that they have the solution, and are deliberately not implementing it.

They simply don't care, is my best guess, as it keeps happening.

Oh, and I fear if they intercalate starting hours, we would have this 24/7 :huh: